1.    #1  
    I worked all night and went to bed around 12pm today, I left my Pre plugged into my computer like I always do to charge and when I woke up around 630pm it was stuck on the Palm screen like it was starting up. My wife said it had been like that all day. I've removed the battery and then powered on at least 20 times and it just goes straight to the Palm screen and stays there. The Palm screen also doesnt look the same, instead of being all black like usual its got alot of white haze around the edges. I attempted to go to the Sprint Store but Sprint...being the great company that they are....are the only wireless carrier that closes at 7pm in Las Vegas so now I need your help. Anyone know what the deal is? I need my phone for business, so the sooner the better.
    I never use it before, but does webOS doctor works in this situation? i.e., system not booting up?
    Sounds like it got trapped in a loop - did it try to update while you had patches on it?

I'm not sure of the solution. How long did you leave the battery out? Try taking it out and holding the power button down for a minute while the battery is out, then put it back in.

I hope it works - you can also try calling Sprint Technical support.
  4.    #4  
    No I'm not very computer savy so I could never figure out how to download anything from this site to put on my Pre so I dont have any patches.

Took the battery out and held down the power button for 1 minute, still the same thing.
  5.    #5  
    This is interesting, I plugged the usb cable back into the Pre, and without the battery in it went straight to the Palm screen. Are my friggin Pre and Powerbook trying to destroy me?
    Sorry, wish I could help more! Try tech support.
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyanvils View Post
    This is interesting, I plugged the usb cable back into the Pre, and without the battery in it went straight to the Palm screen. Are my friggin Pre and Powerbook trying to destroy me?
    no, your pre will still boot without the battery if you have it plugged in.
    you'll probably need to doctor your phone. Don't worry if it doesn't work the first time. Just keep trying and you'll get it. Not sure what wouldve caused that, but you can always return it as well. Good luck!