View Poll Results: Do you wish yo wouldve waited for the plus

Voters
644. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm crushed and regret getting the original now that it's been improved

114 17.70%
  • No, I am happy with my pre and my experience with I've had with it.

530 82.30%
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910
    Six months is a long time in the phone world, and I definitely think those who purchased the Sprint Pre definitely got the benefit of having the phone half a year earlier. That being said, it makes sense that current Pre users may be a little jealous or envious of the physical device that will be coming out for Verizon. Its completely reasonable. But that's the nature of technology...
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Got my Pre in Nov. Very happy with the purchase and webOS. I was shopping between the Android HTC Hero and Pre. After playing with Android, I just cannot get excited about it. The more I use webOS and find out the possibilities with Homebrews, flash 10, 3D gaming, it just gets better and more exciting. I'm looking forward to upgrading to a Pre 2 with Sprint whenever I can upgrade.
    Quote Originally Posted by yaroze View Post
    I know this may sounds terribly petty, but I hope the future sprint models keep the Orange buttons, I am not fond of the white/gray combo the Verizon Plus has.

As for my Pre, I love it, and do wish I had at least an MicroSD slot, but oh well, it's still a great Device!
    I agree, but I don't think it looks promising. My wife's Pixi has keys that appear to be closer to the +'s than the Pre.
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Since the Pre Plus will be Verizon only, im not disappointed I didnt wait. Verizon is WAY too expensive. I have 3 lines and an aircard, and in no way could I justify paying all of that money every month.
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910