Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1.    #1  
    Not sure if this is me but i installed NFS sims 3 and x-plane...3 of them work great...but im getting a lot of too many cards error...is this just me or more ppl get this?
    Juan

    2010-2011 Champions!

  2. #2  
    Just restart your phone. The games are pretty memory intensive and there could be memory leaks/other bugs.
    Sprint Palm Pre - WebOS 2.1 > Sprint HTC Arrive
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by TIWizard View Post
    Just restart your phone. The games are pretty memory intensive and there could be memory leaks/other bugs.
    ive restarted my phone like 3 or 4 times already from just that lol just not sure if its just me or its the games that have memory leaks
    Juan

    2010-2011 Champions!

  4. rockyjay's Avatar
    Posts
    87 Posts
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    #4  
    I think its just you. I have all 3 of those games and about 50 other apps running perfectly fine on my Pre
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockyjay View Post
    I think its just you. I have all 3 of those games and about 50 other apps running perfectly fine on my Pre
    50 other apps running....really? exagerration huh?
    Juan

    2010-2011 Champions!

  6. reminiz's Avatar
    Posts
    780 Posts
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    #6  
    It's not just you. Considering we are getting flash in 1.4, I really wish this would be something Palm could address. I'm not rebooting my phone every day.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Reminiz View Post
    It's not just you. Considering we are getting flash in 1.4, I really wish this would be something Palm could address. I'm not rebooting my phone every day.
    freaky thing was i was playing nfs...then i put it in the background...then out of no where i get an alert of more cards error...so i exited nfs...i then opened up my text messages...no error...opened twee....no error...biut i tried to open up nfs again error....i waited 20 minutes...and it finally opened...weird huh
    Juan

    2010-2011 Champions!

Posting Permissions