1.    #1  
    So, i purchased Glyder 2 because, well, it was cheap and it looked like fun. And, it turns out that it really is a fun game--or at least a good time waster. It took a while to get a hang of the controls and figure out what to do, but before I realized it, it was almost 90 minutes later and I was still flying around. At that point, I checked the battery and realized that I was down to 30%, so I plugged in the cord to charge it as I played some more...

...and that was when I realized that having the charger on the side of the phone was PERFECT for these games because when playing the game, the port was actually now on the TOP of the phone, which was out of the way and did not interfere with any gameplay!

So, while I didn't care too much before, I now love the cord charger on the side of the phone if for no other reason than being able to play games and charge the phone at the same time! anyone agree?
    well while I was playing N4S I kinda wished it was on the other side, on the bottom while horizontal. But it works.
    I noticed the exact same thing playing NFS. I thought, damn this thing would suck if I had to fight the cable. But instead it was shooting out of the top. Now I just hope the added weight pulling down on it doesn't crack the case around the port.
    yes

Follow Me On Twitter
    http://twitter.com/Joescan
    had the exact same though. Perfect spot for gaming.

this was already a fun phone to use...now I'm not sure if I'll ever put it down and get anything done. lol
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    That makes sense but for my phone mount in the car its still a major pain in the, you know where, if I need to charge the phone...granted pretty much only on long trips
    Quote Originally Posted by solarus View Post
    That makes sense but for my phone mount in the car its still a major pain in the, you know where, if I need to charge the phone...granted pretty much only on long trips
    Time for someone to get a touchstone in their vehicle.
    I completely agree with the OP. That was my exact thought while playing NFS. Forethought, or just a convenient coincidence? I'll go with the latter, if only to further build up Palm.