1.    #1  
    I'm sure palm has had these games under development for them for a while all ready for CES. How long do you guys think before we start seeing more games like this coming out on a regular basis.
    now
    Quote Originally Posted by dkotoric1 View Post
    I'm sure palm has had these games under development for them for a while all ready for CES. How long do you guys think before we start seeing more games like this coming out on a regular basis.
    It seems that these are pretty straight iPhone ports, so I don't think it'd take more than a week or two. The issue is that only a couple companies have access to the PDK right now.
    Well the PDK isn't going public until March. So I wouldn't expect too much more until April or May, except maybe from the companies that already have access.

The EA presentation did mention Rock Band, which hasn't appeard in the Catalog yet...
    Treo 300 > Hitachi G1000 > PPC-6700 > PPC-6800 (Mogul) > PPC-6850 (Touch Pro) > Palm Pre & HTC EVO Optimus V
    If EA is a partner, they've got a ton more iPhone games that they could easily port over besides what we got today.
  6.    #6  
    ya and I know these games are great but lets hope these companies keep rolling others out. I see need for speed in less then one day has already sold about 3200 times thats $32,000, this ought to give them incentive to port over other great titles as soon as possible, while they don't have to much other competition.
    is the code protected for the ported games? I wonder if that's still an issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Really mobile View Post
    is the code protected for the ported games? I wonder if that's still an issue.
    Yes, it's all compiled code, safe from prying eyes.