1.    #1  
    Verizon is getting there devices on the 25th well do you think they are coming pre packaged with 1.4 already installed. I know 1.4 is suppose to hit in Feb but you think verizon will see it first then will be released for sprint then the rest of the world. I'm hoping we get the update sooner then Feb and will all have it on the 25th.

Follow Me On Twitter
    http://twitter.com/Joescan
    Quote Originally Posted by Joescan09 View Post
    Verizon is getting there devices on the 25th well do you think they are coming pre packaged with 1.4 already installed. I know 1.4 is suppose to hit in Feb but you think verizon will see it first then will be released for sprint then the rest of the world. I'm hoping we get the update sooner then Feb and will all have it on the 25th.
    Considering the Pres and Pixis are probably manufactured and loaded with the OS already, no, they probably won't come with 1.4 installed. Usually Pres come with the OS before the current one (in my experience)
    Sprint Palm Pre - WebOS 2.1 > Sprint HTC Arrive
    I doubt it...These devices have likely been in production for some time now (this way Verizon has enough devices on hand to sell at launch). However, anything's possible mate
    Took the words right outta my mouth lol!
    when i bought my sprint pre on launch date it had a update right away so I doubt it will comeon it
    I heard or read somewhere that it was coming with 1.3.5.1 preloaded. In February everyone gets 1.4, although who knows who gets it first. Probably Sprint, Verizon likes to test it to death.
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    I hope not. If Palm give Verizon another "Pre advantage" over Sprint (i.e. Verizon get updates before Spint), it doesn't bode well for Sprint...unless of course Sprint are getting a new Palm, better than Pre, Device shortly...pretty please with sugar on top
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    at best it will be a take it out the box and update type deal.
    Jan 25th is the release date for Pre+ and Pixi+. At CES they said 1.4 will come in Feb, so my guess is no, unless there is an early release of 1.4 which would be all sorts of awesome.
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!