1.    #1  
    not sure if this has been asked as cached browsing, but it would be nice to open the browser, go to a url or bookmark, and if you open another app or card or whatever, to have the browser continue to load that page and not stop.

In firefox, if you go to a url and then launch powerpoint (for ex), firefox keeps doing its thing, right? why not the pre's browser?
    The Pre already does this.
    Quote Originally Posted by downtown3641 View Post
    The Pre already does this.
    It does if you go into card view for me, except the card turns gray after a while and reloads the page if I tap on it...
    Sprint Palm Pre - WebOS 2.1 > Sprint HTC Arrive
    Correct, it is still downloading, it's just not rendering the page. As soon as you go back, it renders the loaded page. At least mine does.
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    it does this already..although I did notice with the new update if I load a big page and have other cards open. Then switch back to the web page it has to load again.. Mayb I gotta clear my cache..
    Quote Originally Posted by pullbangdead View Post
    Correct, it is still downloading, it's just not rendering the page. As soon as you go back, it renders the loaded page. At least mine does.
    The weird thing is, I see the page rendering when in card view. Then, it goes gray and I tap on it. It reloads (and redownloads).
    Sprint Palm Pre - WebOS 2.1 > Sprint HTC Arrive