1.    #1  
    Great game! I remember testing this game out on an ipod touch in the Apple Store a month ago and liked it. Might have been the first game though. The controls are interesting--a little hard to get used to. Graphics are the usual fare for 3D games on mobile phones. Gameplay is fun. You basically fly around and collect little orbs for more points. You are constantly gliding, so you have to glide toward air tunnels that increase your altitude every so often.

For $2.99, this is a good game, considering the others are more pricey.

My review is also on there, though not as in-depth at this.
  2.    #2  
    anyone else try this?
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    I just got it. It is very nice although I need to learn to glyde. Lol well worth the 2.99
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    i got it, the price attracted me lol its very good, the controls with the accelerometer is smoooooth and very sensitive! awesome buy and worth it
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    Looks like Pilot Wings 64 from the Nintendo 64
    I just spent the last 40+ minutes playing Glyder. That game is REALLY long. It's very lovely though, controls nice, reminds me of a PS1 game like Spyro, only without any walking around.

I think I blew the river damming mission though! After 10 minutes of dropping ice boulders, the lake drained, and this thing was down at the bottom, but I think I missed picking it up, and when I came back around, the lake was full again!

If there's anything wrong with this game, it seems to be too long and UTTERLY unforgiving! You have to be in a doctor's office or something to have the time necessary to get through some of these insanely long missions. (Well, insanely long for a phone game)
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxSMoke777 View Post
    If there's anything wrong with this game, it seems to be too long and UTTERLY unforgiving! You have to be in a doctor's office or something to have the time necessary to get through some of these insanely long missions. (Well, insanely long for a phone game)
    good thing we don't have some kind of stupid *** phone where we'd have to close the game before doing something else. you can just go to card view, do what you gotta do, make a phone call, see the doctor, look at some **** on the interwebz, then go back to your game.

pretty frickin' spiffy, i'd say.
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxSMoke777 View Post
    I just spent the last 40+ minutes playing Glyder. That game is REALLY long. It's very lovely though, controls nice, reminds me of a PS1 game like Spyro, only without any walking around.

I think I blew the river damming mission though! After 10 minutes of dropping ice boulders, the lake drained, and this thing was down at the bottom, but I think I missed picking it up, and when I came back around, the lake was full again!

Same here...bought it and played for like 90 minutes..it was a lot of fun, especially once I learned that you can "recalibrate" the device to determine what the angle is considered "flat"... either way, I agree that this game is BIG, a lot of fun, but at times it can be a bit tedious.. Either way, its a good time waster.

Re: the ice boulder mission: I did the same thing and missed the prize. just go back to the purple platform and redo the mission.
    So i tried with pandora running on the background and no lag what so ever,so i guess the game is using the gpu.I am not a guru on this only a comment. great phone love in it.
    This game is great and actually works unlike some.
    Best accelerometer controls yet. Just great.

I wrote to Glu to port other games here:
    Contact Us | Glu Games
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    lol at complaining its too long, gotta get ur moneys worth.. and its 2.99, the longer the game the better
    This game is an awesome time killer. I love how I can just quit whenever and go back with my progress saved. Worth at least twice what it costs.