1.    #1  
    I am thinking about switching to the droid(please don't flame on me) just to try for a few weeks. Then when the Pre+ comes out I will return it for that. I really love my Pre but the big red has better service in my area. Does this sound dumb?
    Just because your sitting behind a computer does not give you the right to be rude to other's, try being nice you'll get a lot farther in the forums.
    if youve got cash to burn then go ahead
    Will it cost you nothing if you don't like it within 30days like sprint?
    If so I say go ahead.
    Only the Droid part. My mom got one the other day and is returning it when the Pre+ comes out. Android is such a clunky OS...it isn't fun to use at all. Voice dial doesn't work. The design of the phone is like a brick...big and HEAVY. I too was curious about the droid until I actually spent some time with one.

If Verizon is a better provider for you I don't see any reason at all not to switch if the higher price of the plan doesn't bother you....perfect time since you can probably get out of sprint without an ETF.
  5.    #5  
    thanks guys I really do love Pre I wish I could get the Pre + now, Do you think they will have the No ETF by the time it comes out to verizion on the 25th? Here's another question if I do get a Pre + will my Palm Profile carry over to that? I thought about it I just can't do the droid, Staying with Pre for now. Just don't know about sprint or verizion
    Last edited by rem_kujawa; 01/07/2010 at 07:39 PM.
    Just because your sitting behind a computer does not give you the right to be rude to other's, try being nice you'll get a lot farther in the forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by rem_kujawa View Post
    ...Here's another question if I do get a Pre + will my Palm Profile carry over to that? I thought about it I just can't do the droid, Staying with Pre for now. Just don't know about sprint or verizion
    This came up on the last PreCentral podcast, and though they didn't know for sure, the consensus was that yes, it will.
  7.    #7  
    Cool thanks
    Personally I would go with the best service for my area. Try the Droid. If you don't like it,go back to the Pre, or the Google phone aka the Passion. Coming to VZ soon ???

HTC Nexus One CDMA (Phone Arena)