1.    #1  
    Before Webos 1.3.5.1 i was not a big deal, but now you have some 3d games im starting to be jealous.

Hey dscott23 last time you call Bell for WebOS 1.3.5 the update was online 1 hours later. Maybe you can use your influence

PS: Again sorry for my english
    lol I'll give them a call tomorrow, and see what I can do. No promises though
    Well I called, but Bell has no information regarding the App Catalog. Looks like we'll just have to wait. I hope they don't take too long, I'd really like to try out some Need For Speed.
  4.    #4  
    Humm just too bad, well i guest we have to wait.
    Thanks for the try buddy.
    Looking forward to this too.

I know a nice few girls that would go with a Pre if they found out they could play Sims 3 on it. They would also probably need a crap load of spare batteries to carry around with them.
    Corey Quilliam
    Palm Pre - Bell Mobility

Pre Drop Count: 1
    Current Damage: None

Accessories:
    - BSE Front Skin (meh, could be better)

I know a nice few girls that would go with a Pre if they found out they could play Sims 3 on it. They would also probably need a crap load of spare batteries to carry around with them.
    Corey Quilliam
    Palm Pre - Bell Mobility

Pre Drop Count: 1
    Current Damage: None

Accessories:
    - BSE Front Skin (meh, could be better)
    Quote Originally Posted by cquilliam View Post

Seidio 2600 mAh extended battery.. you'll never look back No Touchstone with it, and it takes away from the slim and sexy look of the original, but it gives me a few days of use without having to recharge.

Given, right now I'm back on the original, just to see what the new 1.3.5.1 update does for my battery life, but the extended is close by, just in case.
    yeah - this is a disappointing thing... I was so looking forward to the new App Catalog, and figured it would follow 1.3.5.1 Stupid Bell!! Grrr.

Oh well. I wonder if there's a way to point the Pre to the Sprint Catalog. (OK, just kidding!)
    I got Quake and Doom loaded on my Canadian/Bell PalmPre, after 1.3 update.. Yea yea they're oldies, but they DO work! and is about all us Canadians have to do on our Pre's at this time

Get them from the Preware catalogue
    It will be at the latest in March, when Palm is opening the paid app catalog to Europe
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    So, who controls access to the App catalogue...Palm or the Service Provider??
    Quote Originally Posted by Harnoy View Post
    So, who controls access to the App catalogue...Palm or the Service Provider??
    Not entirely sure how it works. But from other things I've seen posted, the issue may be due to the sale of apps internationally. A lot of details to be worked out, for the app vendors to get paid, currency exchange, etc.. Obviously I don't know that much about it, but it probably needs some sort of clearance from the CRTC or other "governing body".