1.    #1  
    i wonder how long will it be .. before we see more games i would looooove to get madden
    wont be long, i hope, I only bought asphalt 5 to see the 3D, i wont buy any more games until I see the one i like.

Heroes of might and magic
    Civilization
    or might and magic
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    wont be long, i hope, I only bought asphalt 5 to see the 3D, i wont buy any more games until I see the one i like.

Heroes of might and magic
    Civilization
    or might and magic
    i bought like 4 of them and they all are the NIIICCCEE!!!
    So far I'm very impressed with the ports from the iPhone. I imagine Madden should be over shortly. Tho I wonder if there are any license conflicts with Gamelofts NFL game and EA's Madden. I just watched an iPhone Madden review and it looks better than Gamelofts NFL game. I think I'll wait for MAdden unless Gameloft's version come down in price.
    Neil
    Handspring Visor Deluxe > Treo 600 > Palm Pre > iPhone 4s & Touchpad 32gb
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Madden should be coming soon since it was advertised during the conferance when 3D gaming was announced. They are probably going to do what they have been doing and just port it over since the graphics will be the same. EA I think at first will only gradually release games since if they release their catalogue all at once it will decrease the chances of more people buying every game.
    The Pixi currently cannot run the new 3D/SDL(Doom, Quake, VBA) games.