1.    #1  
    Okay so i have tried restarting my phone. Deleted all my patches, and even doctored my phone... NO matter what every time i try to open Sims 3 i get the "too many cards error" and there are no cards open... So i just paid 10 dollars for an icon, I am not happy right now...
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    you could have just rebooted and played without having to delete all your patches
    haha, wth? why would you delete all your patches and doctor it?

when your computer doesn't work, do you do a fresh install of the OS or try a restart first?
    feel the agony of having inferior RAM!!!!

serious note. that sux... cuz even with 256, you shouldnt have this issue
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    ('')_('') signature to help him gain world domination
    What version are you using? At least 1.3.5?
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockyjay View Post
    you could have just rebooted and played without having to delete all your patches
    rebooting was the first thing i tried, than a battery pull. Then i tried the patch removal rebooted again nothing, and well i decided why not and tried doctoring it, and still nothing.... I figured rebooting first was implied and i didnt have to say that...
  7.    #7  
    i am using 1.3.5.1
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    I don't think its a big issue with not enough ram, but just memory leaks with the current OS. I'm sure this will improve with updates.
  9.    #9  
    well actually i just reread my first post and the very first sentence is and i quote
    "Okay so i have tried restarting my phone."
    If i sound like a D*** i am sorry, i am just frustrated
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike20PR View Post
    feel the agony of having inferior RAM!!!!

serious note. that sux... cuz even with 256, you shouldnt have this issue
    and heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere we go with the RAM claims, which haven't even been confirmed. nevermind solid info like this, which i can also confirm......

webosinternals

X-Plane only uses 25% CPU and 16% MEM when running!!! And it's smooth as silk.
    instead lets just start throwing wild and outlandish claims around. thats always great for the rumor mill and makes this forum a lovely place to visit while sorting through all the nonsense posts.
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    Yeah dude i agree, im having the same issue I was looking around to see if anyone else had a this problem i did have the mytether installed removed that but other apps open just the one's related to the gpu don't work so i was a bit lost on what's going on as well.
  12.    #12  
    okay well i got it working i uninstalled for the fourth time and this time it took nearly 10 minutes to install,compared to like a min, maybe a little more, and it works, even while having other cards open, and there is no lag in the game, so im wondering if i just got a corrupt install than...hmm but w.e. it works now yay.. the graphics look really nice on it too..
    I've uninstalled, reinstalled, rebooted over and over, made more space, and NOTHING works. I even uninstalled mytether just to see if that was it. Sims 3 or NFSU. Both took forever, even over wifi.
    people have been saying that the downloads for these games take a while, like a good ten minutes or so. i guess a game like this is just a pretty big file? either way, i'll know tomorrow (payday) how long it takes. even though i should probably spend the ten bucks on groceries or gas...
    Anybody have any ideas other than reboot and reinstall and reboot some more?