1.    #1  
    I am not able to use Accuweather after I updated to 1.3.5.1 -- anyone know why this is? it says "not avail. in your country"

what the funk is that all about ?
    Im out of Saint Louis, MO. Mine has worked with every update that has come out. Also running 1.3.5.1..... never have had an issue with this phone or apps. (knock on wood) sorry, maybe a reboot will help it out or battery pull?? not sure. Wouldnt hurt to try though.
    I'm having the same problem. The Bubble Level, Seismograph and Weatherman Lite programs do the same thing. A deleting and reinstalling, rebooting and pulling the battery didn't help.
    I'm in SoCal and Accuweather is working fine after 1.3.5.1.
    Do you have the free version or the paid version?
    I've had the paid for weeks now, and I never had a problem with it.
    You never said what country ur in.
  6. o14
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    I assume you're Canadian as well. Doesn't work for me anymore either. A couple of my apps have actually stopped working and no longer appear in the App Catalog. I notice The Weather Network isn't in the app catalog anymore either. That sucks because there's no other weather apps that provide by the hour weather.
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    In the U.S. and using the paid version and I'm not having any problems.
    I am here in LB in THE OC, in SoCali, and the free app is working for me now.
    "! HIGH SURF ADVISORY In your area. At 8:44 PM 55F Real feel 57F Winds: Calm 0MPH Humidity 83%"
    Quote Originally Posted by solarus View Post
    In the U.S. and using the paid version and I'm not having any problems.
    Solarus:
    Nice weather tonight, huh?