1.    #1  
    I'm not saying Palm or Sprint is neccessarily bringing the Pre Plus to Sprint, but the same way people got the Pre working on Verizon a few months back. It might be possible to do the same with the Pre Plus right? I remember Verizon opening up their networks so you could pretty much bring any CDMA device to their Network.. did sprint do the same?
    Only time will tell. Each device is different
    Sprint is very strict about allowing non sprint phones on there network. I don't think it will be possible. Devices are different but if the ESN doesn't match Sprint's database the phone will not work.
    (no one has to read this. This rant was for my benefit. I don't mean to offend anyone. I'm just not happy about the situation. :/)I'm sorry to rant on your forum topic but I have to vent about this. Us, the early adopters of the Palm Pre helped Palm work out the kinks in the device. We laid down the foundation for the apps and software improvements that they have put in there updates. We put our faith in Palm and what do they do? "Oh well these Sprint customers who helped us get back on the right track helped us out but were gonna take a dump on them and go exclusive with Verizon." I know it's business and revenue and whatnot but what the hell are they thinking? Seriously. Because of this little backstabbing, I believe I'll go pick me up a Blackberry Bold 9700. I will never go back to Apple iPhone. That's why I came to the Pre into the first place! To give my input on how to make this device a better device all around. That's what we ALL did. What do we get for it? Not a damn thing. But what do the rich Verizon customers who think they're better than everyone else just because they pay more for their cell phone plans? (which I still don't freaking understand why the hell anyone would pay an arm and a leg to use Verizon's services. Their call quality is rediculously(sp? 4 o'clock in the morning) bad. Have you ever had a constant text conversation with a Verizon customer? Because their towers resend text messages 20 times. If you read all of this, you deserve a cookie because no one has to read all of this. The rant was for my benefit to get it off my chest. I just don't think this is even right. Is it even ethical? It may be. I'm probably just too ****ed to function. Or tired. Or probably extremely tired of looking at snow. Pick one. But sorry for the novel. GAH it ****es me off. What the hell, Palm? What the hell? I was rooting for you guys but now...just....URGH! I guess I'm going back to Blackberry. Where they've already got there crap straight and don't give one carrier a flawed device and tell that carriers customers that they will bring something better that the device is their flagship device and 6 months later come out with a flawless device exclusively for another carrier. How messed up is that?!?!? Really? Ok. I'm seriously going to stop now. I feel better now. Seriously. If you read this thing, PM me your address and I'll mail you a cookie because man, do you deserve it!

Scott.