1.    #1  
    I know the Sprint Pre was hearing aid compatible - Palm was one of the two companies that actually had hearing aid compatible phones for the hard of hearing community. But what I am curious is the Verizon Palm Pre Plus - will it have the same M4/T4 rating that Sprint's phone had? There are alot of smartphones out there that are not hearing aid compatible - but I have my eye on this Palm Pre Plus - I have been trying to look and see if I can find information on it but no such luck. So if anyone knows it would be greatly appreciated if they can inform me if it is compatible.

Thank you!
    What? I kid, I kid.

I wouldn't see any reason why the Plus models won't be hearing add comparable. They really are very nearly the same phone.
  3.    #3  
    Well I hope so because back in the days of the Treos - the Sprint Treo was hearing aid compatible but the Verizon and AT&T Treos were not. So thats why I was inquiring about this. The same thing can be said for the Blackberry -
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Koch View Post
    Well I hope so because back in the days of the Treos - the Sprint Treo was hearing aid compatible but the Verizon and AT&T Treos were not. So thats why I was inquiring about this. The same thing can be said for the Blackberry -
    I imagine you will get a solid answer to this in about two weeks.
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
    Global Posts
    435 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Koch View Post
    I know the Sprint Pre was hearing aid compatible - Palm was one of the two companies that actually had hearing aid compatible phones for the hard of hearing community. But what I am curious is the Verizon Palm Pre Plus - will it have the same M4/T4 rating that Sprint's phone had? There are alot of smartphones out there that are not hearing aid compatible - but I have my eye on this Palm Pre Plus - I have been trying to look and see if I can find information on it but no such luck. So if anyone knows it would be greatly appreciated if they can inform me if it is compatible.

Thank you!
    Is there something I'm missing with my Pre? It doesn't interfere with my hearing aid when I hold it up to my ear, but it doesn't seem to be interacting positively with it either. Could it drive my hearing aid when I have it a foot or two away from my face watching video? Even at max volume I can't hear it well in that situation (unless I use headphones of course).