1.    #1  
    the EA apps are in starting from 4.99 to 9.99
    Just saw that and whats funny about this is that I just downloaded monopoly and the the golf game on my ipod touch last night...
    There are some GameLoft games too.

Anyone buy them?
    $10 seems like a lot to me but then again this is my first good game lol..
    NO NFS yet
    I'm currently downloading Asphalt 5 or whatever its called. the download is going very slow. Unless it's the servers, or maybe the download file is really big. Either way, it's 10 minutes and counting.
    Quote Originally Posted by storino03 View Post
    I'm currently downloading Asphalt 5 or whatever its called. the download is going very slow. Unless it's the servers, or maybe the download file is really big. Either way, it's 10 minutes and counting.

Its funny that they copied the app catalog description directly from itunes. It even says "your iphone" in the description.
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
    i agree the prices are kinda steep. i can go get the board game of monopoly for 5 bucks

Still waiting for NFS though
    Global Posts
    177 Global Posts
    nevermind - just saw the other "new games" thread
    Happppy! Games play great on the Pre, and sounds even louder than on the Touch. Tetris and Sudoku plays fine, though loading screen for Sudoku chugs a lil but plays fine when ya get in game.
    Oregon Trail FTW!!!! WoW talk about back in the day, used to be my favorite game well that and Leisure suit larry lol ...
    R.I.P Palm Centro (6.5.09)
    New Pre Owner (6.6.09)

Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kinster02 View Post
    the EA apps are in starting from 4.99 to 9.99
    i just don't wanna have to fork out that kinda cash right away... without a demo that is.
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    It's $10 which I don't really want to spend on it, but they will get me....just this once.......Also I already have a "copy" on my jailbroken ipod touch.
    how much of your hard drive do these games take up? like sims 3 and such? how many can we fit on 8gb does anyone know?