Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    OMG... just finished downloading and when I tapped the 'launch' button... I got "Sorry, Too Many Cards"!!!! I thought they fixed this damn problem! I don't even have any cards open!... GRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
    i think they improved the issue, but the problem hasn't gone away completely. Must be a ton of memory leaks still, thats the only thing I could assume since its fixed as soon as you reboot. I don't think the issue will ever 100% be fixed, but I'm sure they're working on it.
    I HATE games who don't accept the mute toggle!
    --Marvin
    Yup... you are right! Just got too excited to play to run into issues like that

Got it installed and running - WOW. Incredible!!
    i need more cash, wanna play sims but i'm broke even now lol. good thing i get paid tomorrow :P anyone got reviews of sims 3?
    btw, asphalt keeps crashing on me from time to time, anyone else running into this problem?
    NFS is nice, very fast, did 6 laps of racing and used 2% of battery, better than my ipod touch!
    These games stay in the background really nicely. I would expect them to make the UI lag.. nope.
    11:24: Tetis, Monoplogy, sims3, rock band

does that mean there is a rock band app coming to the pre
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by soupisgood08 View Post
    11:24: Tetis, Monoplogy, sims3, rock band

does that mean there is a rock band app coming to the pre
    no they showed that one to mock us ;-)
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Indecom View Post
    btw, asphalt keeps crashing on me from time to time, anyone else running into this problem?
    same here. hopefully NFS will be better.

edit: meh, the game is fun enough, and I don't feel like spending more money today.. if they fix the crashing problem soon, I will just stick with asphalt 5
    Last edited by pomokey; 01/07/2010 at 05:09 PM.
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Hahaha read the game descriptions very closely. The asphalt 5 says you can tune your radio to listen to music stored on your iphone/ipod touch. Don't really care that this slipped through, just thought it was funny :-)

And the worst part is that you CAN'T use your own mp3. Must be just in the iPhone version...
    Try to press the Support link- tells you that they don't have games for this platform yet.
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Indecom View Post
    Yes. 3 out of 5 times it crashed.
    Crap thats the first game I bought.. it's downloading and I was reading this thread happily until I read it's crashing. lol
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IcerC View Post
    Crap thats the first game I bought.. it's downloading and I was reading this thread happily until I read it's crashing. lol
    it's not horrible... for me, if it crashes, it crashes early.. if you make it through the start of one race, it seems to be fine. I just played about 5 or 6 races in a row with no crashing, and it's pretty fun. although my battery did drain rather quickly...

next up, running battery monitor app in the background while racing. I wonder how fast it actually drains.
    So downloaded NFSU and went through the "tutorial" race just fine (impressive frame rate and speed effects, even has the cheesy intro videos from the Xbox game), but now I'm trying to do my first "real" race and it crashes after doing the flyby of the cars lined up at the start of the race. The game card disappears and then a status message pops up saying NFSU has quit unexpectedly.

Tilt controls feel good for steering, I like that it supports multitouch for things like pause. Hopefully the crashing issue will be solved on a restart (rebooting now).

Also downloaded Let's Golf, will check it out later.

Followup: Rebooted, started game, it asked me if I wanted to restart my race I didn't finish (nice!), ran the entire race just fine (won!), then the video clip started and it crashed I noticed I had a new email notification, I'm wondering if notifications are causing a problem?

Update: EA doesn't seem ready for Pre support, for what its worth. The pre isn't listed in the "device" dropdown which is a required field when submitting support emails via the EA Mobile website. Reported the constant crashing, we'll see what the response is.
    Last edited by jeffreytz; 01/07/2010 at 06:02 PM. Reason: Update
    Only played for 15 minutes but this game is really solid, great 3D flyby effects and two control schemes, classic (tap tap tap) or advanced (swipe your finger to swing the club). Jumped around the game, quick 3 holes in instant play, over to the tutorial, did a couple of free holes, no lag, no crashes. Nice sound effects too, and you can turn the music all the way off in options

Very nice game!
    Just downloaded Glyder 2. Will post thoughts soon!
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    Here's what I'm seeing on Battery Monitor for NFS. Over about 30 minutes of play time, I got 34.82% drain per hour. Was at 100% initially, now at 80%.
    Dang that is cool. I would love to see some demos offered though. $10 isn't much but I would like to know if its going towards something worth it.
    PreDoodle - http://www.predoodle.com
    Palm Pre Comics and WebOS Humor all served up in a digital doodle fashion!
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    NFS is crashing it's *** off, I have yet to get through the entirety of a race. I went ahead and uninstalled essentially anything that wasn't app-Kosher (mytether, Preware installer) and praying that after a reboot it'll work. I'm assuming that everyone with crashing problems was rolling the same stuff that I've been. Anyone get anything to work?
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast