Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Global Posts
    177 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ahaxton View Post
    I excitedly texted my wife to check the App Catalog on her Pre. App she was most excited about? Magic 8 Ball.

::sigh::
    You should be glad it wasn't "Yo Dawg"!
    Quote Originally Posted by jaybird216 View Post
    1) Files are probably huge
    Yeah, they're between 1MB for Oregon Trail, and 250MB for some of the larger ones.

That 7GB of usable storage is getting more and more limited every day...
    Asphalt 5 is installing
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    anybody got screenshots???
    lol... Installed asphalt 5 ... too many apps open ... Closed the 2 open apps (app catalog and messaging) relaunched ... too many cards open ***... restart
    i wonder if they allow you to back up your games, for example if you buy lots of them but don't have enought space. maybe back have a back up of them so you can change em out every once in a while
    For those that care....Oregon Trail is fun. I had played it on my buddies iPhone awhile back and it is the same thing if you have played that. Fun game, I love the classic.
    Global Posts
    290 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DesertSilver View Post
    Anyone buy Scrabble yet? I'm wondering if you only play against the computer, which wouldn't be too much fun.
    I bought it because even against the computer, I need the practice.

I've only played one game so far (against the computer) using quick play, and unfortunately I have to head back to work from lunch. I'll look at it more when I get a chance and get back to you.
    Asphalt 5 takes like 10 seconds to load from black screen just like SDL apps

Update: only on first launch
    Last edited by kill_Dano; 01/07/2010 at 03:36 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by 05typesdc5 View Post
    i wonder if they allow you to back up your games, for example if you buy lots of them but don't have enought space. maybe back have a back up of them so you can change em out every once in a while
    I believe it should already be like that; if you delete an app you purchased, and go to reinstall it says "download for free".
    Quote Originally Posted by 05typesdc5 View Post
    You can always redownload the game once you buy it you can delete it and redownload it for free
    Wow. Really nice smooth graphics. Looks just like iphone.
    tru tru, but i mean like on your computer. incase you don't have internet or don't want to wait to download em
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    For anyone that bought EA's Tetris, can you give us your thoughts on it? Mainly how well the controls are.

If it's any good, I'll definitely pick it up.
    Xplane is still installing for me, over 10 min now.
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    dang are the games that huge that they take forever to install like that???
    Anybody mind posting some youtube videos of the gameplay?
    Quote Originally Posted by chazz6422 View Post
    dang are the games that huge that they take forever to install like that???
    Well some of them are big but EVERYONE with a Pre is going nuts trying to get these games so it is crawling.
    I bought monopoly its pretty good, not exactly the same as iphones but extremly similar
    mrjcarter I'll make one for asphalt 5

Uploading: 25 minutes
    Last edited by kill_Dano; 01/07/2010 at 03:38 PM.
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast