Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Oregon Trail... IM IN LOVE!
    Palm's got a room at CES right now where the press is getting to try out some of this stuff. As impatient as I am, I'm going to wait for impressions of some of these first... Though it seems reviews of the iPhone versions would probably suffice, I'm sure they're nearly identical.
    I've never played the sims this could be neat as a good little time burner.
    Quote Originally Posted by PalmOD View Post
    Crap, I just wasted $6.99 then! My bag, guys...
    Let us know if it's worth it!
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    Woot! Oregon Trail!!!!

Grabbing that and the Golf game... hope they don't suck!
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    They are just ports that are adjusted to work with the Pre. Read the descriptions since some reference the iphone/ipod touch.
    Too much stuff is cOming out today.. Im so confused but happy
    --Marvin
    Oregon Trail. LOL Now that brings back some memories.
    Xplane is taking ages to download, it doesn't say how big it is anywhere, wonder if i am going to fill up all 8GB with a single game
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph3n View Post
    Xplane is taking ages to download, it doesn't say how big it is anywhere, wonder if i am going to fill up all 8GB with a single game
    Asphalt is taking forever too. Probably combination of size and app catalog getting hammered.
    when you click on the title it tells you how big they are
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rbgrules View Post
    Hahaha read the game descriptions very closely. The asphalt 5 says you can tune your radio to listen to music stored on your iphone/ipod touch. Don't really care that this slipped through, just thought it was funny :-)
    I sent a tweet to @asphaltracing letting them know, hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Steph3n View Post
    its 210.89 MB. if you tap the name of a program while viewing it's description, the version, date of release, and size all show up.
    Quote Originally Posted by pomokey View Post
    I sent a tweet to @asphaltracing letting them know, hehe

its 210.89 MB. if you tap the name of a program while viewing it's description, the version, date of release, and size all show up.
    I know this is how it generally works, but it is blank on xplane, at least on my screen.
    Just some reviews of some of the iPhone versions of these, I assume they'll play nearly identically:

Asphalt 5
    Monopoly
    Oregon Trail
    Sims 3
    X-Plane 9
    Global Posts
    226 Global Posts
    I excitedly texted my wife to check the App Catalog on her Pre. App she was most excited about? Magic 8 Ball.

::sigh::
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Just some reviews of some of the iPhone versions of these, I assume they'll play nearly identically:

Asphalt 5
    Monopoly
    Oregon Trail
    Sims 3
    X-Plane 9

Is it me or is the same screen shot of the sims on that site is the same picture thats in the app catalog for the Sims. The girl kicking the can
    --Marvin
    Quote Originally Posted by ahaxton View Post
    I excitedly texted my wife to check the App Catalog on her Pre. App she was most excited about? Magic 8 Ball.

::sigh::
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, thank you for that, I can see my girl doing teh EXACT same thing.
    comon NFS is what I'm waiting for, whats taking so long
    Global Posts
    290 Global Posts
    They are going to need to bring out 1.4 with the battery updates soon, otherwise I'll never be able to use my Pre as a phone!
    now it suks being a canadian we wont see these apps anytime soon with no paid app catalog.
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast