Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    * Video Recording - Due in February

Soon you will be able to record, edit, and share videos straight off your webOS phone. That’s right, even editing. Navigate the through the timeline, select the thumbnails you want to trim, and voila, shorter video. From there you can upload it straight to Facebook, YouTube, email or MMS. And these uploads happen in the background. The video recorder update will be available to all webOS users in February.

* Gaming - Need for Speed, Sims3, etc.. NOW!

* Need for Speed Undercover (EA Mobile)
    * The Sims 3 (EA Mobile)
    * MONOPOLY (EA Mobile)
    * Asphalt 5: Elite Racing (Gameloft)
    * Let’s Golf! (Gameloft)
    * Glyder 2 (Glu Mobile)
    * X-Plane (Laminar Research)
    * EA Mobile’s Tetris
    * Sudoku
    * SCRABBLE
    * The Oregon Trail
    * Brain Challenge.

* Developer Access is public now

"Plug-in Development Kit," or PDK. This allows native apps to hook into webOS and interact with the system, so that you can use stuff like the accelerometer and zooming out to card view pauses the game.

VERIZON EXCLUSIVE

-----* Pre Plus - 16gb Double the RAM

-----* Pixi Plus - WiFi

* FLASH 10.1 - Beta Available Soon.

*WEBOS 1.4.0 - Due in February

Any I forgot, let me know and I will add them.
    Last edited by pogeypre; 01/08/2010 at 10:03 AM.
    Well, if I'm deciphering your post correctly... The N1 isn't even shipping yet, so if Palm announces Flash tomorrow and gets the beta on the Pre in the next few weeks--guess what? We're first.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Global Posts
    790 Global Posts
    The Nexus One -is- shipping. There are people roaming the floor at CES who not only ordered, but already received theirs.

Well, at least one. Leo Laporte and Dr. Kiki from twit.tv were roaming around the press expo tonight and a guy from CBS had his already.
    ITS COMING SOON...hopefully
    According to Adobe's Flash install page, Flash will be available for the Palm Pre in the first half of 2010. That translates into anytime between this moment and July 31, 2010. Further translated, "Soon™".

**passes the salt shaker**
    I have a friend who has the droid. They surely do have flash and it works just like it would on a pc. Im really looking forward to getting flash on the pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by dremon21 View Post
    I have a friend who has the droid. They surely do have flash and it works just like it would on a pc. Im really looking forward to getting flash on the pre.
    Flash "light," not 10.1.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmakar169 View Post
    Flash "light," not 10.1.
    thank you.

It is correct a lot of phones have flash right now. my mogual had it.

what they are referring to is Pre will get the NEWEST version first. witch is the 10.1 version.

for what ever reason they are not messing with putting an older version of flash on the pre just to upgrade later.

for this i have no idea why they would do such a thing, the newer version can not be that much cooler, or maybe it is.

i am guessing they just want us to suffer?
    Pre be with you.

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm. -- Winston Churchill

Happiness is not achieved by the conscious pursuit of happiness; it is generally the by-product of other activities. -- Aldous Huxley
    correct, the flash 10.1 we will get is much better & full flash support than flash lite. Hero's have flash lite too & they have been out for a little bit now, I'm more than happy to wait for full flash support!
    so when flash 10.1 comes out will I be able to watch slingbox on slingbox.com
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericMusings View Post
    According to Adobe's Flash install page, Flash will be available for the Palm Pre in the first half of 2010. That translates into anytime between this moment and July 31, 2010.......
    June 30th
    Last edited by dbdoinit; 01/07/2010 at 05:27 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericMusings View Post
    According to Adobe's Flash install page, Flash will be available for the Palm Pre in the first half of 2010. That translates into anytime between this moment and July 31, 2010. Further translated, "Soon™".

**passes the salt shaker**
    FYI, the first half of 2010 translates into anytime between this moment and June 30th, 2010. Further translated, "Sooner™".

**pass the pepper please**
    Quote Originally Posted by dkotoric1 View Post
    so when flash 10.1 comes out will I be able to watch slingbox on slingbox.com
    Well when it comes out for WebOS you'll probably be able to use it to watch slingbox.com on your phone. Or this is much more likely than with Flash Lite.
    Hulu

Follow Me On Twitter
    http://twitter.com/Joescan
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    hopefully, I should be able to listen to Sirius/XM radio through their website!
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    clearchannel radio stations!
    oh my goodness.
    This is really great! Video Recording is coming to all WebOS devices in February. Hopefully Europe won't be forgotten!
    February everyone wooohoo!!!
    and flash
Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast