Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Everyone use this thread if you feel like complaining after Palm's presentation.

We really don't need dozens of threads created for everything you wanted them to announce but they didn't.

We also don't need dozens of threads created about how you are switching to some other phone after hearing the presentation.

Please keep those comments in here.

Thank you.
    Classic

Great idea to consolidate the Palm hatred. I'm just gonna stay out of this forum after the presentation because I'll have my own views on Palm's announcements and will not be convinced otherwise by the haters. Every thread is inevitably going to morph into an "I hate Palm" discussion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanis View Post
    Everyone use this thread if you feel like complaining after Palm's presentation.

We really don't need dozens of threads created for everything you wanted them to announce but they didn't.

We also don't need dozens of threads created about how you are switching to some other phone after hearing the presentation.

Please keep those comments in here.

Thank you.
    When did they change the name of this place to PreCentral FanClub?
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    why you mad?....just let him do it ! is trying to make a point!
    Quote Originally Posted by SISGO View Post
    why you mad?....just let him do it ! is trying to make a point!
    LOL- so was I.
    unfortunately nobody will use this thread except to make jokes. when they come to the site to complain I'm SURE they will think their gripe is compelling enough for a thread of its own.
    LOL- so was I.
    jajaja take a breath...and drink some water !
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    Stupid Palm. They should have had it earlier in the day. They must want to lose their customers.

I'm trading my Pre for a Hero.
    Quote Originally Posted by skitzi View Post
    Stupid Palm. They should have had it earlier in the day. They must want to lose their customers.

good luck with ur hero!
    it makes sense to me. it wouldn't be so bad if people could just use another build quality sucks thread to talk about that issue instead of starting a duplicate of a thread that's listed like four spots below. but since someone who is upset will start a new thread exactly about what there are already a few threads for, this seems like a good plan. and it makes sense to me as well since these complaints will be related in that they are about the CES announcements.

ditto for rave threads.
    It didn't. We just don't need umpteen threads about how someone is leaving Palm; you know that is going to happen. Threads about how the presentation was a disappointment and Palm is behind; how someone is now going to switch to another phone b/c of the lack of 'WOW' from Palm's presentation; how someone is mad that all the 'wanted' features aren't being turned on on Friday instead of the 1st half of 2010 and so forth.

If you look at that CES thread at the top of the forum you can already see the makings of "I'm gonna be real disappointed in Palm if I don't hear.....". How long have we all pretty much known what Palm's presentation would be about? For a week or two I think. So why should anyone be surprised and then turn around and produce 'I'm disappointed' threads?
    Are you trying to hurt me?

haha, i actually el oh el-ed when i read this

I have a 2PM meeting and can't watch the stream....it's obviously Palm's fault. I'm getting a Hero, too.
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
  14.    #14  
    We need to be vigilant and when someone creates a thread after the presentation to complain, link them back to this one and hopefully mods will lock theirs.
    why you dont just get your ****ing hero , we dont need to know who is getting or not other phone..!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanis View Post
    We need to be vigilant and when someone creates a thread after the presentation to complain, link them back to this one and hopefully mods will lock theirs.
    This is not a dictatorship. It's a FORUM.
    mother trucker, damn i just realized i too have a 2pm appointment via telephone... what the hell man....

i hate palm for having their presentation at 2, now i'm going back to my centro screw this... lol
    Quote Originally Posted by SISGO View Post
    why you dont just get your ****ing hero , we dont need to know who is getting or not other phone..!!!
    I think you're missing the sarcasm, dude.
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
    Since this is the complaint thread and there are a lot of complainers, I'm going to ask a valid question on a very touchy Pre subject.

What if Palm announces that they will come out with a video recorder on their third-gen WebOS phone, 3 years after the launch of the Pre (a la Apple)? Bring on the flames.

Edit: To clarify my point above, what I'm saying is that everybody gives Apple endless slack for not having features on their phones, but hate on Palm for everything. (ie: Iphone = no video recorder and MMS until recently)
    Last edited by DesertSilver; 01/07/2010 at 12:56 PM.
    boy... you guys are really not expecting much from palm.

this post sounds more like a lack of confidence in palm and a drag
    on the day everyone has been waiting on.

(imo) would have been better not to post this and just let the day go by
    and let the chips fall where they may and talk about it.
Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast