1.    #1  
    Does anyone know if there is an application for your pre so that you can have a video camera on your phone?
    not yet ... there is a homebrew app that is in its infancy called precorder. I haven't tried it myself so I can't comment on how good it is. I read that the devs are still trying to figure out how to implement a view finder. As of right now the app only records but you cant really see what you are recording simultaneously.
    Yes. Many people on this forum know if there's an application for the Pre so that you can have a video camera on your phone.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    yes there is it's called precorder and while it's in it's alpha stage and your not able to actually see what ur recording it stll works, search is your friend and since it's an app it's very easily installed via webos quick install
    Precorder is pretty nice. My guess is that developement was halted due to CES.... perhaps waiting till the end of the Palm presentation would be wise.
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by pogeypetey View Post
    Precorder is pretty nice. My guess is that developement was halted due to CES.... perhaps waiting till the end of the Palm presentation would be wise.
    Maybe someone can go there in person and record Palm's presentation with Precorder.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    Maybe someone can go there in person and record Palm's presentation with Precorder.
    that's hilarious.

Looks Ruby was going to do it for you :-)
    Last edited by zulfaqar621; 01/07/2010 at 02:22 PM. Reason: Palm CES announcement
    I told you.... jeez sometimes I am just too good.
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

Well, it's coming to the Pre in FEB OH MAN so moot point, really.
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    Forget PRECORDER kids! Come February on the 1.4 update, we ALL get video recording AND editing!!!! ....with upload ability to Facebook AND YouTube!!!

This is a GREAT day for Palm users!!!! ...even better one for soon-to-be Verizon Palm users!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by licotto View Post
    Forget PRECORDER kids! Come February on the 1.4 update, we ALL get video recording AND editing!!!! ....with upload ability to Facebook AND YouTube!!!

This is a GREAT day for Palm users!!!! ...even better one for soon-to-be Verizon Palm users!!!!
    +1

I was expecting recording but the ability to edit is HUGE.
    I got to agree. On the video editing and 3D gaming front, Palm exceeded my expectations by a factor 10K. I also, hope that the mention of battery performance and speed performance is as significant. If so, come Feb. the Palm Pre will be everything I want and so much more. :-)
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    Yeah and one day it will all come to the UK
    Quote Originally Posted by licotto View Post

Is this definite??
    In concrete
    in stone

It's definitely gonna happen

Also, once this takes place, what about people who have precorder on their phones.
    Will the video from PALM automatically overwrite the precorder video.
    or will we have to manually delete the precorder patch
    Last edited by blacknight07607; 01/07/2010 at 03:51 PM.