1.    #1  
    Does anyone know whether there is a way to bypass the security requirement that Exchange uses to enforce the user to pin-lock the Pre?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehdi View Post
    Does anyone know whether there is a way to bypass the security requirement that Exchange uses to enforce the user to pin-lock the Pre?
    I hope not. Because then it wouldn't be very effective.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    İes there is.

Use "Bypass pin". can be found via preware
    There is a patch that bypass the pin but you still need to enter one and remember it. The patch I believe is called "bypass pin screen". All the patch does is bypass the pin entering screen after you slide the lock button up. So when a new update to webos is pushed through and you need to remove you patches you will need to remember your pin until you can re-install the patch.

P.S. Nice to see other Irani pre owners on here.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Azthel View Post
    İes there is.

Use "Bypass pin". can be found via preware
    Quote Originally Posted by zulfaqar621 View Post
    There is a patch that bypass the pin but you still need to enter one and remember it. The patch I believe is called "bypass pin screen". All the patch does is bypass the pin entering screen after you slide the lock button up. So when a new update to webos is pushed through and you need to remove you patches you will need to remember your pin until you can re-install the patch.

P.S. Nice to see other Irani pre owners on here.
    I'm not Irani, much love though

I tried to download that app, but unfortunately it does not work for me. I downloaded "BypassPINLock", but I still see my pin screen popping up after 30 sec of inactivity.

EDIT: Doh! Now it works perfectly! I just needed to restart my device
    Did you reset your phone after installing. This patch is almost fool proof.

Interesting I don't know anyone but Irani's who spell Mehdi that way everyone else spells it Mahdi. That's cool anyway.
    Bypass PIN lock is WONDERFUL...except that it stopped working with the last WebOS upgrade.. Now I can't remove it, which I need to do, to download the correct version.
    any thoughts on how to do this with WebOS Quickinstall, or PreWare. can't so far do it in EITHER program
    If you can... simply have company IT guy set it on his end not to require this... I had this issue and was able to fix it in the server instead of using the patch.