Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1.    #1  
    Does anyone know whether there is a way to bypass the security requirement that Exchange uses to enforce the user to pin-lock the Pre?
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehdi View Post
    Does anyone know whether there is a way to bypass the security requirement that Exchange uses to enforce the user to pin-lock the Pre?
    I hope not. Because then it wouldn't be very effective.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
  3. Azthel's Avatar
    Posts
    65 Posts
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    #3  
    İes there is.

    Use "Bypass pin". can be found via preware
  4. #4  
    There is a patch that bypass the pin but you still need to enter one and remember it. The patch I believe is called "bypass pin screen". All the patch does is bypass the pin entering screen after you slide the lock button up. So when a new update to webos is pushed through and you need to remove you patches you will need to remember your pin until you can re-install the patch.

    P.S. Nice to see other Irani pre owners on here.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Azthel View Post
    İes there is.

    Use "Bypass pin". can be found via preware
    Quote Originally Posted by zulfaqar621 View Post
    There is a patch that bypass the pin but you still need to enter one and remember it. The patch I believe is called "bypass pin screen". All the patch does is bypass the pin entering screen after you slide the lock button up. So when a new update to webos is pushed through and you need to remove you patches you will need to remember your pin until you can re-install the patch.

    P.S. Nice to see other Irani pre owners on here.
    I'm not Irani, much love though

    I tried to download that app, but unfortunately it does not work for me. I downloaded "BypassPINLock", but I still see my pin screen popping up after 30 sec of inactivity.

    EDIT: Doh! Now it works perfectly! I just needed to restart my device
  6. #6  
    Did you reset your phone after installing. This patch is almost fool proof.

    Interesting I don't know anyone but Irani's who spell Mehdi that way everyone else spells it Mahdi. That's cool anyway.
  7. #7  
    Bypass PIN lock is WONDERFUL...except that it stopped working with the last WebOS upgrade.. Now I can't remove it, which I need to do, to download the correct version.
    any thoughts on how to do this with WebOS Quickinstall, or PreWare. can't so far do it in EITHER program
  8. #8  
    If you can... simply have company IT guy set it on his end not to require this... I had this issue and was able to fix it in the server instead of using the patch.

Posting Permissions