1.    #1  
    I know that the Pre doesn't recognize WMA files but what's keeping them from being able to push an update out to resolve this issue? is it a rights issue?

Also, do you guys think its possible for pre to update the media player so that it will recognize folders? I hate how it tries to put everything as one giant playlist. I have different folders with different play lists on my pc, one is rap other is rock or sometimes i have a folder that i have mixed different things into it, i just wish you could choose which folder to play so that i can have multiple folders on my phone.
    One of the options in Music Player Remix is genre listing. It's much more customizable than the default music app on the Pre.
    Originally Posted by Krysalias2
    Hi I am new to the entire prenet world. I would greatly appreciate it if you can help me. I downloaded the software to be able to send music and videos through text messaging. When I go and try to send a song, it tells me unable to send device full, delete files to clear space. My question is, what files would i delete?? If you can help me out in anyway, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you in advance