Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    after I installed a few patches with webos quick install my palm stops to charged and I tried to reset with the reset option in the webos but it shut down it self. after I manage to charge the battery with another device I get this massage when I turn on the pre

Free Image Hosting

there is a way to uninstall all the patches completely?

tried webos doctor and it stops on 58 percent

palm want me to pay them 125 Euros to fix it even if they will find out that the reason is something else.
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    well....?
    try webos doctor 1.3.1 on another computer and then update to 1.3.5.1
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/Webos_Doctor_Versions#Pre_2
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    this version stops on 58 percent. tried 3 computer two with windows 7 and one with xp

the older version get to 75 percent and after that shows me the finish massage but I'm till in this phone error.

there is no homebrew software that delete all the patches?
    WebOS Quick Install and Preware both have an Emergengy Patch Recovery. This will uninstall all patches on your phone.
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    WebOS Quick Install and Preware both have an Emergengy Patch Recovery. This will uninstall all patches on your phone.
    but when I turn on the pre I get this massage "phone error"
    and I start the webos quick install and it cant recognized the pre.

when I tried to use the "up volume button and then plug the pre" trick the webos quick install still not recognized the pre

so how can I uninstall the patches?
    Quote Originally Posted by Yanes View Post
    but when I turn on the pre I get this massage "phone error"
    and I start the webos quick install and it cant recognized the pre.

when I tried to use the "up volume button and then plug the pre" trick the webos quick install still not recognized the pre

so how can I uninstall the patches?
    In your first post, you said you used WebOS Doctor but it failed. This means that your computer recognizes the Pre. Therefore, WebOS Quick Install should be able to recognize the Pre as well... I'm not sure why it isn't working.

<edit>
    Now that I think about it, WebOSQI probably won't work. You have already Doctored it a few times and apparently they failed at different times. The OS on your Pre must be in shambles by now. I'm afraid it's probably beyond just removing patches to fix it. WebOS Doctor is your only hope.
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    I tried 2 versions of the doctor the last one for O2 users stops on 58 and the older one show me the finish massage and nothing change, still getting this massage.

before I used the doctor I downloaded the Percent battery patch and now he gone so maybe it did install all the patches

so what you are saying? that I need to pay 125 euros to fix my pre?

that's allot of money!

half of what it coast me!
    I'm saying that you need to keep trying WebOS Doctor. Where did you get the Pre from? Did it come with any kind of warranty?

Maybe someone else here will chime in with some advice...
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    I bought it on eBay Germany and its from O2 with 2 years warranty

I a little bit hard to contact them because everything is in German

they don't replay my e-mails, next week I will try to call them on the phone

thank you.

Ill wait for more replies here.
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    someone?
    First, just make sure you are using the correct version of the webOS doctor.

Then, follow the instructions here. Keep trying. Sometimes the doctor or the Pre/Pixi is stubborn.
    I ♥ my Pre.