Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Hi Guys!

We are almost ready to release our new SBSH SafeWallet for the Pre and Pixi and we are looking for users who can help us beta test this new release just before we submit it to Palm's catalog.

For those not familiar with SafeWallet from the different platforms we support (BlackBerry, S60 and iPhone), SafeWallet is a password-manager application helping you manage all your private and personal information in one secure application, locked with the best encryption and using one master password.

If you would like, you can find more details about the BlackBerry version here:
    sbsh.net/products/blackberry/safewallet_pro/description

(We simply still don't have a page about the WebOS version since it is still being worked on...)

One of the best things we managed to do with SafeWallet for the Pre/Pixi is supporting simple syncing with our SafeWallet PC Companion! This means you can easily manage your wallets using your PC and sync them on the go with your Pre/Pixi device. As far as we can tell, we couldn't find any similar solutions available up to date with a working syncing feature between the Pre/Pixi and a PC client.

I'll also mention that we are not using the Classic mode, so this is a native application for the Pre/Pixi.

As with all our beta testing groups, all beta testers who help us with helpful input during the testing will also receive complimentary registration details for both the Pre and the PC Companion version as part of the testing process. We also hope you will enjoy helping us design this new release regardless to the registration.

If you wish to join the beta group, please post back a quick reply here indicating you wish to join the beta group and I'll send you back the complete subscription details right away!

Many thanks to all of you who can help us with this! Happy New Year!

Amit Regev,
    SBSH Mobile Software.
    sbsh.net
    Oh I've useed safewallet for blackberry and would love to do some testing for a webos version!
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Thanks Gabbott! I've just sent you a personal message here including the complete beta group subscription details! I hope you will enjoy using our first Pre/Pixi application and looking forward for your input after trying this new application release

More users who wish to join the beta testing please reply here and I'll be sure to send you over the beta group subscription details right away.
    just pm'd you
    Global Posts
    221 Global Posts
    I have been a beta tester for other software products and would like an opportunity to test SafeWallet also.
    Sam Martin - Paris,TX
    Palm Pre(v.1.4.1.1) - Sprint - Standard Battery - Touchstone -Motorola HT 820 - Motorokr S9-HD - Jabra BT8040 - Jabra BT530 - Jawbone Icon - Jabra Cruiser Bluetooth Speakerphone
    I am in ! Please add me
    I've used Splashdata for years, but they haven't been moving at all on a version that syncs and I've been waiting for a replacement. Please add me as a beta tester
    Global Posts
    576 Global Posts
    I would like to attend. Used this product for Winmo..
    I can assist with beta testing.
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Thank you guys!! I've just all of you a personal message with subscription details to the beta group

We could REALLY use some help and good spirit to get this project running the right path - and hopefully, if things will work nicely, I hope we could move with new WebOS apps we've been planning on developing for a while now!
    I have been a SplashID user but I am very disappointed that they have not (and apparently will not) release a desktop sync. I am very interested in helping test SafeWallet as a beta tester.
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dwhitman View Post
    I've used Splashdata for years, but they haven't been moving at all on a version that syncs and I've been waiting for a replacement. Please add me as a beta tester
    One of the most challenging (and even somewhat frustrating) parts of developing SafeWallet for the Pre/Pixi was the almost-impossible-efforts we went though to get the syncing to work! The Pre/Pixi OS is still pretty new and this is felt from the development side (although things are looking better and better with each new OS update!).

But I'm glad to say that the current closed beta version we have *should* sync properly! The sync is still a bit slow (might take approx 30 seconds to sync a large wallet file) - but we finally got it working.

We also know how to optimize the syncing some more so that it will work faster already, but we first need some help from beta testers to verify that it is indeed working OK in all scenarios and then we'll continue working with the beta group to improve the syncing more and more - speed things up and also offer some new features we want to do!

Due to the nature of this application, releasing it without a working sync with the PC Companion seems like a complete waste and this is why we also got delayed for almost two months... now we believe we got it to work nicely and automatically and looking forward for input from our beta group that will tell us if indeed the syncing part is working properly as we move forward with the development
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    plz sign me up. Thnx
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    If I'm not mistaken - I just finished sending all of you who replied here up until now the beta group subscription details. If you didn't receive the details, please post back a reply here and I'll send it to you right away

Others who wish to join the beta group are of course welcome to reply and I'll send you the details right away too!
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dwhitman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ajs26 View Post
    I have been a SplashID user but I am very disappointed that they have not (and apparently will not) release a desktop sync. I am very interested in helping test SafeWallet as a beta tester.
    All I can say is that getting the sync to work was REALLY frustrating process and hopefully we got things working now! This is also the main part we would like to verify with our beta testers with our current latest beta version - making sure that the syncing is working smoothly as it seems to work for us during our internal testings.

BTW, when loading the PC Companion, switch to Tools -> Import, you will find an option to easily import wallets from other applications - SplashID included, so you should be able to move your wallet content to SafeWallet with a few simple steps described in this wizard. Let me know if you get in to any trouble with this and I'll be glad to help with it.
    Ill test it out, if you'd have me.
    Where do we post information,here or on the SBSH site?
    I would love to be able to beta test this - I think that is one catagory where there is not enough scope at the moment in the catalogue
    Would love to assist...something like this can't come soon enough, (had been using Passwords Plus on my Treo) ever since I left my Palm OS device.
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    I would also like to be a tester for this application if you are looking for more. This is an application that I think would be very beneficial to the mobile community.
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast