Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    Where do we post information,here or on the SBSH site?
    Hi mamouton

Since this is still in closed beta stages we usually prefer the input to go through the closed forum at SBSH :/ After we release the first official version we are really glad to have a more active discussion about the application on more forums too

Since we still assume we have some level of competition in the market, we prefer to keep the discussion in such early stages in the closed forum - I hope this is understandable :/
    I'm willing to help with testing and feedback.
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by djmcgee View Post
    I would also like to be a tester for this application if you are looking for more. This is an application that I think would be very beneficial to the mobile community.
    Many many thanks all!! I've just sent you all a personal message with the subscription details too!

All the help we can get to push this new project forward will be really great! We've been missing some users that will help us lift the testing of this new project, so this is really great to finally see some activity around the WebOS development!
    Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    Count me in as another long time SplashID user ready to jump ship to your beta -- it sounds great!
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    I would love to help beta test this product, but I have a Mac. Is the PC Companion Windows only? Also, would it be possible for your product to integrate/sync with Mark/Space Missing Sync for the Pre?
    Does this program include an option for desktop only so the information isn't kept in the cloud?
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    odontastic, JrrInTN, Jimbode and Sukiyaki - I've just sent you all the beta group subscription details so you can try the new latest beta version we have
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbode View Post
    I would love to help beta test this product, but I have a Mac. Is the PC Companion Windows only? Also, would it be possible for your product to integrate/sync with Mark/Space Missing Sync for the Pre?
    Hi Jimbode

Currently we have SafeWallet PC Companion only available for Windows machines :/ We are also working on a Mac version - but we need a bit more time, so currently you won't be able to sync with our PC Companion, unless if you use VMware Fusion with Windows or something like this.

As for the actual syncing - once the Mac version will be ready - we are doing the syncing directly between the PC and the Pre client without the need for any third-party bridge in between, so I don't think you will need anything like the Missing Sync to do the sync with your mac.

I'm still not 100% sure about it - since we only got this working this way on the Windows version, but I don't think we will have any problem implementing the sync in a similar way on the Mac PC version too (as soon as we complete this version too..)
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sukiyaki View Post
    Does this program include an option for desktop only so the information isn't kept in the cloud?
    Actually the option we are missing now is sync with a cloud... so your data is only local (Pre and PC), we don't have any cloud support at this stage I'm afraid :/ We want to add this - but even if something like this will eventually be added, it will be as a separate component for sure! Not effecting users who wish to keep their data only local in anyway!
    I would love to be a beta tester of this. I have been a long time user of SplashID on PalmOS and WinMo. Right now I have been looking for a similar app for WebOS and have been lost without something that provides similar functionality and has the ability to sync/import. This is something that I use on a daily basis.
    I'd throw my card into the hat to be a tester as well. Most of our corporate users use ewallet and heavily rely upon it -- that being said a few of them wanted to switch to the Pre. I discouraged them simply because there wasn't an app like e-wallet that supported syncing.

This could all change that!
  12. cap
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    I'd love to play with this as well. Any openings left?
    Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    Is there support for importing KeePass databases? If not, I'm out.
    You're invited to follow me on Twitter
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    BTW - for those of you who join and download the PC Companion, don't worry about the 12 day trial version request, we will be sending registration details to all of you who joined the beta group in the next two days, so you don't have to worry about the trial version limitations at all.
    I'm interested in beta testing, please let me know. I also PM'ed you.
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    I would be happy to help with your testing. Thanks.
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    I'd be happy to participate in your beta test.

Thanks.
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    @ jbcross, nerbe, jherubin, logie, cap, laze and dkotoric1 - I've just you all a personal message including the subscription details for the beta testing!

I really hope you will enjoy the testing process and looking forward for your input about this new version

@jbcross - regarding PocketWeather for WebOS, we are really first trying to better understand how things are going with the WebOS platform. I hope that after we get SafeWallet released we will be able to move forward with PocketWeather too. We definitely have great interest in bringing PocketWeather for the Pre/Pixi too!
    I would be happy to help out. I have been using other products but yet to feel the love.
    I would like to help with testing. I have europa version of palm Pre located in Germany.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast