Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    The email text color used to be default BLUE! now its Black! how do I change it back WITHOUT having to go into the menu and MANUALLY change it for EACH email
    Have you applied one of the email patches ie smart reply etc..? Those change it to black to make match up with the exhange industry standard. You can make a patch or modify that patch to make it blue.
    Actually, in 1.3.5 and 1.3.5.1 replies are now black, with the original text being replied to changed to navy. I highly prefer that myself, honestly.

If you want to change it back you'll have to modify your Email.jsjsjs $file$ $or$ $wait$ $for$ $someone$ $to$ $patch$ $it$ $for$ $you$.
    I didn't know that, I am so used to just applying my patches I don't look at things until I get an error on an install. Thanks for the heads up.
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    aww I was confused by it originally but the Navy grew on me I liked it better than the "black" well Never did a patch nor do I want to, I'll just have to manually do it in each reply! annoyed!
    Quote Originally Posted by bipoler View Post
    aww I was confused by it originally but the Navy grew on me I liked it better than the "black" well Never did a patch nor do I want to, I'll just have to manually do it in each reply! annoyed!
    how?
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    I just want the default Navy Blue back