1.    #1  
    so dam!!!! i just asked earlier if updates could be turned off and crap! low and behold i just had my phone charging and i come back after a little bit to see freaking "install complete, updated to 1.3.5.1!!!! and i was ****ed!!!! i had themes on, all patches and all the stuff, uhm so far not sure of the damage done i took my theme off here a second ago, but i dont know the damage thats been done if any?! uhm so yeah if anyone has any ideas on possible damages just let me know? and for some reason im not being able to install anything off the Palm app store it will load and download and say install failed.... any ideas???
    Quote Originally Posted by forrest09 View Post
    so dam!!!! i just asked earlier if updates could be turned off and crap! low and behold i just had my phone charging and i come back after a little bit to see freaking "install complete, updated to 1.3.5.1!!!! and i was ****ed!!!! i had themes on, all patches and all the stuff, uhm so far not sure of the damage done i took my theme off here a second ago, but i dont know the damage thats been done if any?! uhm so yeah if anyone has any ideas on possible damages just let me know? and for some reason im not being able to install anything off the Palm app store it will load and download and say install failed.... any ideas???
    Were you on 1.3.5? If so you are Ok for THIS update with themes/patches... It was a small fix so it hasn't seemed to affect patches...

As for the App store... Run the Migration Assistant and see if that fixes it.
    Seriously, chill out. Are you 12 years old? Most can be corrected by running the patch recovery tool in Preware, and/or WebOS Doctor.
    Quote Originally Posted by storino03 View Post
    Seriously, chill out. Are you 12 years old? Most can be corrected by running the patch recovery tool in Preware, and/or WebOS Doctor.
    Seriousy! lol

No need to worry w/ 1.3.5.1!!!!!!!

Alls well 60 plus patches here and no issues at all!

NO need for EPR on This One!
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by storino03 View Post
    NO I WILL NOT CHILL OUT!!!!!! lmao sorry about the aggravation lol i just really didnt wanna have to fix anything!!!! thanks for the thing about themes and patches i was worried. lol thanks guys!!!!!

on another note im realllllllly lookin forward to tomorrow!!!!!