1.    #1  
    I will be at CES on Thursday and Friday. I intend to spend a good part of my time hanging out at the various palm booths and demo rooms, so if someone is looking to chat with a Webos-Internals person, look for the big middle aged guy with the penguin with screwdriver hanging from his badge.

Rick
    good luck!

sorry i wont be able to go there tho.
    If you ask me, Webos internals crew should get some stage time duing the palm announcement. Its pretty obvious that palm secretly likes you guys "messing" with their software.
    Quote Originally Posted by GarrettQ View Post
    If you ask me, Webos internals crew should get some stage time duing the palm announcement. Its pretty obvious that palm secretly likes you guys "messing" with their software.
    Think of it like a hidden crush. I'm willing to bet Palm wishes they could publicly release this stuff like WebOS-Internals can, but are restricted.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abyssul View Post
    Think of it like a hidden crush. I'm willing to bet Palm wishes they could publicly release this stuff like WebOS-Internals can, but are restricted.
    It's a secret crush that they whisper in our ear in private.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    Quote Originally Posted by GarrettQ View Post
    Their kind public statement from 7 Dec 2009 noted on Press Room - WebOS Internals are not really a secret ...

BTW, we're looking for anyone and everyone to help keep that page up to date ...

-- Rod
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    It's a secret crush that they whisper in our ear in private.

-- Rod
    So, you're their (bad word for a loose woman)-puppy, eh?
    Palm won't have their PDK ready for the public until March, but you can do early development with the WebOS Internals PDK right now:

ScratchBox2 cross compiling with SDL - WebOS Internals

-- Rod