1.    #1  
    After several runarounds, I have patches that are on my phone that I cannot remove either through WebOS QI or Preware. I tried a partial reset but this did not solve the problem, so I need to start from scratch. Will a full reset actually "reset" my phone back to factory settings, or do I need to run the doctor? If I need to run the doctor, I know this is a crazy question, but where do I find the doctor to run it? Any help would be appreciated.
    Downlaod it from Palm. You need the new version. You have to enter your serial number on the underside of your battery.
    Try the Emeregency Patch Removal in quick install and preware. Always worked for me. If that doesnt work then definitley need to call the Dr. Sucks!!!
    From what i know the full reset just gets rid of the things on the media partition not touching the OS at all, please correct me if i am wrong, and the doctor will clean the OS and put a fresh one on leaving all your music and videos, etc. To download the doctor, asuming you are on sprint, Palm - Download - webOS Doctor - Sprint
    I had the same problem. The biggest problem is the newest WebOSDoctor 1.3.5 does not do a full wipe. Download the WebOSDoctor 1.3.1 version, run it. If you do not sync your contacts to google then you should create a dummy palm profile to sign into while in the lower WebOS version, then simply update via OTA or the newest WebOSDoctor. If you used a dummy profile and used a dummy profile then do a full reset once it's back to webos 1.3.5 (then sign in with your normal profile).
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerenyq View Post
    Try the Emeregency Patch Removal in quick install and preware. Always worked for me. If that doesnt work then definitley need to call the Dr. Sucks!!!
    Yes, I tried the EPR in both Preware and WebOS QI and both said that I didn't have any patches.

And under WebOS QI when I look at the device, none of the patches show up.
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesrdorn View Post
    I had the same problem. The biggest problem is the newest WebOSDoctor 1.3.5 does not do a full wipe. Download the WebOSDoctor 1.3.1 version, run it. If you do not sync your contacts to google then you should create a dummy palm profile to sign into while in the lower WebOS version, then simply update via OTA or the newest WebOSDoctor. If you used a dummy profile and used a dummy profile then do a full reset once it's back to webos 1.3.5 (then sign in with your normal profile).
    Jamesrdorn,

Where did you find the 1.3.1 version? I can't locate it anywhere.
    I had no prob using 1.3.5 webdoctor. I liked the fact that it didn't remove my media from my device.

here is a link to the webdoctor versions
    is.gd/5Q36l/webosinternals, webdoctors
    Thanx, but I tried that website to download the 1.3.1 version of webosdoctor and it didn't work- it downloads a zipped folder and when I opened the folder, the actual webosdoctor file was not there.

I actually would prefer to download the 1.3.1 version and then do an upgrade to the 1.3.5 version.