1.    #1  
    Is this going on yet or is it after the 10Th that you can get out with out ETM fee?
    Just because your sitting behind a computer does not give you the right to be rude to other's, try being nice you'll get a lot farther in the forums.
    I already did it. Called them up and took less than 15 minutes to cancel a sprint card.
    question...

i heard it was mostly due to a charge for customers with a spending limit that dont have an auto payment service and such... BUT i have no spending limit.... does this mean that i cant use the loophole since it doesnt affect me???
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    ('')_('') signature to help him gain world domination
  4.    #4  
    Can you use this to get a lower rate? Or will they just cancel?
    Just because your sitting behind a computer does not give you the right to be rude to other's, try being nice you'll get a lot farther in the forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike20PR View Post
    question...

i heard it was mostly due to a charge for customers with a spending limit that dont have an auto payment service and such... BUT i have no spending limit.... does this mean that i cant use the loophole since it doesnt affect me???
    I think that there is also a very small regulatory fee increase that affects everyone. Should be enough to get out of your plan, if you so desire.
    Quote Originally Posted by rem_kujawa View Post
    Is this going on yet or is it after the 10Th that you can get out with out ETM fee?
    10? i got them to release me between 4 and 5..of course thats when the second to last update necessitated a full erase and signing back into my palm account left me without any of my contacts actually backed up. they wouldnt put me into a different phone, mind you. just let me out of a contract they were actually unable to fulfill.
    i discovered this free get out of jail card about a month ago and called up Sprint, not to cancel my contract but to see if I could score a free upgrade or cheaper rate....sadly, no free upgrade because I wanted a Sprint Hero (please don't flame me, i like apps and android getting fun ones a lot faster, but I LOVE webos, just not the flimsy build) soooooooo....long story short about 20 minutes on the phone, i did not cancel my contract, i did not get a free upgrade, BUT i did GET 20 dollars off a month for the next 2 years. So basically, i got a huge discount on my plan, i'm saving to buy a hero off ebay (250 is the going rate right now)...that way I will have the best of both worlds and go back and forth all I want....Also, gives me a free upgrade next december for the new Palm device that will kick the Pre's flimsy shakey oreo shifting ****!
    sweeeeeeet
  9.    #9  
    I'm actually thinking about calling sprint to see if they would send me a replacement, I have a few dead pixels and bad light leakage around the screen.
    I just called mostly because I may be moving out of the country in a few months (haven't told them this yet). The guy said this fee increase may not apply to me because they think I'm on a corporate account (maybe because of my Alliant discount). He said I should wait for the letter to arrive and that it was not an option to stay on Sprint on a month to month basis, I'd have to go to another carrier.

I'll wait for the letter I guess. But does not having the option to stay month to month sound correct?
    I was told the same about the month to month not being an option.
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    I called today about the fee increase and asked if it changed the terms of the contract that I had, the Sprint rep said " no because on the contract the terms are subject to change" Is this correct?
    Ok, maybe I am just not getting it but what exactly are you all talkiung about. What fee increase?
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by floridadomer View Post
    Ok, maybe I am just not getting it but what exactly are you all talkiung about. What fee increase?
    Someone doesn't read their Sprint bill close enough.
    Well I just switched from a single plan to a family plan and everything has been pro-rated. I have been looking at my bill on-line for the past few days but it hasn't posted yet. I do not get a paper bill. I just looked on my account on-line and don't see anything about a fee increase so can someone please tell me about it.
    Search engine, folks. There are already a few threads regarding this issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by JDGAFFLIN View Post
    Search engine, folks. There are already a few threads regarding this issue.
    I did find another thread and it was just as unclear on that one also. As a matter of fact, two other people on that one as for clarification.
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    I called and tried to just have the ETF removed, but that is something they def will not do. I did get the $20 off a month for 24 months though so my bill just dropped to $37/month(with device insurance). WOOT!