1.    #1  
    Sooo...since I updated to 1.3.5, and reinstalled the Video Download patch, it doesn't work at all. Anyone else? I used the online repository to install it through the quickinstall program.

Also since the update I am not getting any Yahoo emails unless I manually check it.

Help!
    Psalm 11:6
    Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone,
    and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup.
    Quote Originally Posted by xBRIMSTON3x View Post
    Also since the update I am not getting any Yahoo emails unless I manually check it.

Help!
    You might want to try deleting your Yahoo! account and then adding it back, particularly if you've been using it since before 1.3.1. I think that integration was improved with 1.3.1, and I can say that I did this and received an email from Yahoo! specifying that I'd added my account to Palm Synergy. Don't think I got this message previously.

Since I did this, I've been getting very good performance with Yahoo!, and the odd, intermittent login errors I was receiving have stopped completely.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    You might want to try deleting your Yahoo! account and then adding it back, particularly if you've been using it since before 1.3.1. I think that integration was improved with 1.3.1, and I can say that I did this and received an email from Yahoo! specifying that I'd added my account to Palm Synergy. Don't think I got this message previously.

Since I did this, I've been getting very good performance with Yahoo!, and the odd, intermittent login errors I was receiving have stopped completely.
    That worked perfectly for the email...Thanks!

Now about that damn video download patch...
  4.    #4  
    Just for clarification...youtube DOES download....but before the patch I was able to dl vids from other sites as well....and now they just stream without any other options..