Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
    you all are arguin about frikken a@@ itunes when hello we just watched a video of OUR phone running frikken flasH!!!!! =) =) =) HOLY SHIIITEEE!!!!! =) whos with me in saying next week pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee =)
    Quote Originally Posted by eekinsman View Post
    disclaimer

if reading critical posts about palm and/or webos which are, by any measure, less than laudatory thus constituting an offense to the reader akin to an insult to his wife or mother, please put eekinsman on ignore and under no circumstances or legal theory shall eekinsman, his family, employees, agents, licensees, or assigns, either jointly or severaly, be liable to you or any other person for any indirect, special, incidental, exemplary, punitive, consequential damages or other loss of any kind, relating to your fragile, unusual, unhealthy and odd predilection to protect palm and/or webos from negative posts.

To the fullest extent permitted by precentral, the words and content of this post, including those in this disclaimer, are not intended to be a rant against palm and/or webos and do not reflect the poster’s hatred for palm.

The poster hereby disclaims and disavows and does not endorse or sponsor or agree with senseless threads and posts including but not limited to, “‘i’m leaving for the droid’ ‘palm sucks’ apple rules’ the pre is the worst phone ever’ and all other of similar ilk which by their nature treat the palm pre as anything but precious.
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dvigilante1 View Post
    Do you think there will be a big announcement at CES now that 1.3.5 has been released? If there is one hopefully they will add calendar search and itunes syncing.
    If you have played Quake or Doom you would know that the gpu support has been improved. This is kind of a big deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by forrest09 View Post
    you all are arguin about frikken a@@ itunes when hello we just watched a video of OUR phone running frikken flasH!!!!! =) =) =) HOLY SHIIITEEE!!!!! =) whos with me in saying next week pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee =)

Im with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I may have missed something but does Palm have a date/time for announcements at CES? I know for the last CES, I was counting down the minutes for their big announcement. Turns out it was worth the wait. Hopefully all the stuff that people are hoping for comes out in the next few weeks.
    nevermind... Just found the post from Dec 15. Says the presentation is on Thursday at 11am. Dang.. over one more full day of waiting. If they say flash is officially being released in the next week or so I'll be jumping for joy! I'd also be really stoked if they announced a Palm Pre 2 to be released around June/July. Mainly an identical form factor to the Pre, but with a more solid feel would be perfect. ... and way more battery life.
    Quote Originally Posted by trojandrew View Post
    among the things you guys already mentioned (mainly opengl, flash, native apps, video recording), something i really want to see in 2010 is a real high end handset (uber screen, chipset) with WiMax. i doubt we'll see something like that but right now that's one of my big things i want to see hardware-wise.

i wants mah 4G!
    It wouldn't be worth it to launch a 4G handset until it was in every city and that won't happen this year. Palm would quickly lose $ on that decision.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robrain View Post
    Yeah, it seems that while Palm has the Pre as their flagship phone, the hardware isn't actually comparable to the newest stuff that the other REAL high end handsets for other mobile OS's are including.

It's a bit like comparing the PS3 or XBox360 vs. the Nintendo Wii (equivalent of Palm's Pre in this comparison).

It's still a great system and it works, but it's not nearly as powerful as the other competitors.
    That's totally not true.

The hardware inside the Pre are equivalent to an iphone 3GS and Droid. What other hardware out there, other than Snapdragon phones (which are few) are higher end?
    If I see one more person ask for itunes support.....

Well nevermind. I already lost all faith in humanity Nov 08.
    Verizon is confirmed to be getting 200k pre's.

thats such a low number. My theory is that Verizon knows that Palm will be announcing a more suped up Pre for release in June. They know most people won't get a current Pre knowing theres an updated model coming out in 6 months.
    Quote Originally Posted by youslippin View Post

thats such a low number. My theory is that Verizon knows that Palm will be announcing a more suped up Pre for release in June. They know most people won't get a current Pre knowing theres an updated model coming out in 6 months.
    Hope u're right! Hopefully next time both sprint and verizon will get the Pre 2 at the same time so we can have a bigger need for apps all at the same time.
    Gah I want more stuff. Anything. Just more stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanis View Post

amen.
    Quote Originally Posted by youslippin View Post

confirmed by whom? (link please)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanis View Post

I'd like to see it again, just to see the "believers" (on both sides) whip up their tent revivals again.
    Quote Originally Posted by dellibedaboss View Post
    I want Flash too! But I think that may be awhile, and thats all on Adobe to get that out.
    Well if native apps is a possibility, then developers can create their own junk thus bring flash to us quickaaaah!
    Could Palm be announcing a Palm WebOS PDA or itouch for Palm?
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
    let's party like it's 1999!

Quote Originally Posted by RanGT View Post
    Could Palm be announcing a Palm WebOS PDA?
    Quote Originally Posted by donm527 View Post
    let's party like it's 1999!
    LoL... great comment. Seriously, there's a reason I carry around a smartphone. I don't need 20 devices anymore. Now I just need 15 Hopefully smartphone cameras will eventually be usable as a primary use camera and battery life with get much better and that'll take away my need for a few more.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrloserpunk View Post
    confirmed by whom? (link please)
    Its not really confirmed but here it is:

http://www.precentral.net/boy-genius...rizon#comments
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast