1.    #1  
    why am I only allowed to view an email once, no matter what the settings are... anybody else w/ this issue
    Can you elaborate? Service provider? Settings your using?

I certainly haven't experienced anything like this.
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    My email works fine.
  4.    #4  
    I am on sprint... i have a gmail account (imap) that is set to receive as they come.... allow view for 3 days, i have a cox account (pop) as well, and they are set to receive every 6 hours and view 1 day... so when i get the emails i read most of them... go back to look @ them a second time and the body of the message is gone, its probably something w/ my phone i may have to doctor it, but it is annoying, but really it started after 1.3.5 and i dont use EAS, so i don't know what went wrong
    Thanks for the info. Does sound strange. What if you delete your mail accounts and then add them back again?
    Quote Originally Posted by udratherbme View Post
    I am on sprint... i have a gmail account (imap) that is set to receive as they come.... allow view for 3 days, i have a cox account (pop) as well, and they are set to receive every 6 hours and view 1 day... so when i get the emails i read most of them... go back to look @ them a second time and the body of the message is gone, its probably something w/ my phone i may have to doctor it, but it is annoying, but really it started after 1.3.5 and i dont use EAS, so i don't know what went wrong
    It sounds like something wrong with your phone, mine doesn't display this problem with 5 accounts. You might need to doctor the phone.
    Which email patches are you using?
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by rc46 View Post
    Which email patches are you using?
    landscape is the only email patch i am using
    Quote Originally Posted by udratherbme View Post
    landscape is the only email patch i am using
    At the risk of asking the obvious, have you tried removing that?
    I thought the "repeat notifications" patches were working fine, and later learned (through the forum) that they were causing problems (forcing apps open).