Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    334 Global Posts
    hparsons got pwned by urkel.... classic....forum banter....
    Quote Originally Posted by eekinsman View Post
    Oh and one more thing check out my...

....DISCLAIMER

IF READING CRITICAL POSTS ABOUT PALM AND/OR WEBOS WHICH ARE, BY ANY MEASURE, LESS THAN LAUDATORY THUS CONSTITUTING AN OFFENSE TO THE READER AKIN TO AN INSULT TO HIS WIFE OR MOTHER, PLEASE PUT EEKINSMAN ON IGNORE AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES OR LEGAL THEORY SHALL EEKINSMAN, HIS FAMILY, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, LICENSEES, OR ASSIGNS, EITHER JOINTLY OR SEVERALY, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR OTHER LOSS OF ANY KIND, RELATING TO YOUR FRAGILE, UNUSUAL, UNHEALTHY AND ODD PREDILECTION TO PROTECT PALM AND/OR WEBOS FROM NEGATIVE POSTS.

TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY PRECENTRAL, THE WORDS AND CONTENT OF THIS POST, INCLUDING THOSE IN THIS DISCLAIMER, ARE NOT INTENDED TO BE A RANT AGAINST PALM AND/OR WEBOS AND DO NOT REFLECT THE POSTER’S HATRED FOR PALM.

THE POSTER HEREBY DISCLAIMS AND DISAVOWS AND DOES NOT ENDORSE OR SPONSOR OR AGREE WITH SENSELESS THREADS AND POSTS INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, “‘I’M LEAVING FOR THE DROID’ ‘PALM SUCKS’ APPLE RULES’ THE PRE IS THE WORST PHONE EVER’ AND ALL OTHER OF SIMILAR ILK WHICH BY THEIR NATURE TREAT THE PALM PRE AS ANYTHING BUT PRECIOUS.
    I think it interesting that one person talks about "condescending tone" on here, and then you show off with pride your "condescending tone" being used as a signature.

One would hope you'd at least be occasionally selective with the tone...
    I have started to type three (3) different replies, all of which were snarky, condescending and insulting. I declined.

eek

Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    I think it interesting that one person talks about "condescending tone" on here, and then you show off with pride your "condescending tone" being used as a signature.

One would hope you'd at least be occasionally selective with the tone...
    Last edited by eekinsman; 01/06/2010 at 04:57 PM. Reason: Still maybe a little condesending
    PalmOS Treos: 90/300/600/650/700/755/launch day Pre minus/ Evo/Epic
    I have started to type three (3) different replies, all of which were snarky, condescending and insulting. I declined.

eek
    Does that mean (as Popeye says) you're getting edumacated?
    Says who?? I've been on this forum for over 6 years, and I can assure you that while there has been some complaining over the years, on this forum it's been much more about helping people with their devices than the b and moaning we see on here.
    If that was the purpose there's already Palm's support forum. People come here because of an interest in Palm's products, and that pays the bills for the Smartphone Experts business.
    Palm Vx > Treo 650 > Centro > G1 > Pre > BlackBerry 9700
    Quote Originally Posted by sivan View Post
    If that was the purpose there's already Palm's support forum. People come here because of an interest in Palm's products, and that pays the bills for the Smartphone Experts business.
    Sorry Sivan, Palm is not likely to help with "how do I get my Google Domain email working", and they are definitely not going to help with HomeBrew issues. I'll maintain that the limited description that was given is incorrect.

I'll say this though, it's pretty easy to discern the group that feel the forum is a place to go for help from those that feel it's a place to go to complain.
    You should try it too, hparsons, you might find it gives you more time to devote to your mission of helping people.

Does that mean (as Popeye says) you're getting edumacated?
    You should try it too, hparsons, you might find it gives you more time to devote to your mission of helping people.
    Ooops, do I detect something of a note of condescension there? Would things somehow be better if I had a "mission" of complaining about my phone?
    Ooops, do I detect something of a note of condescension there? Would things somehow be better if I had a "mission" of complaining about my phone?
    Better as in you would stop thread crapping, thread derailing, thread closing, and arguing minute words ad infinitum? Yes, that would be better.
    Better as in you would stop thread crapping, thread derailing, thread closing, and arguing minute words ad infinitum? Yes, that would be better.
    Sounds like I touched a nerve. Maybe, if you can't play the game, you shouldn't get up to bat.

But it is nice to see you dropped the sig that you were so proud of...
    Sounds like I touched a nerve. Maybe, if you can't play the game, you shouldn't get up to bat.

But it is nice to see you dropped the sig that you were so proud of...
    1. Are you serious? No, you may be confused, no nerves touched here. Need I remind you of the last time you got yourself censored and your wierd insults deleted by the Moderator?

2. Its not a signature. I put it at the end of my posts when I think its appropriate. But if it offends you, then maybe the shoe fits.
    <<closed>>
    Thanks everyone.
    Just call me Berd.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12