1.    #1  
    I was pleased to finally install the 1.3.5 update which allowed me to install more apps. Trouble is, now that I've tested a couple of new apps and found that I didn't care for them, I cannot delete them from my Pre. When I hold down the orange button and tap an app I want deleted, the message to confirm the delete begins to appear, but the phone locks up before any buttons display.

I can switch to a different card from the launch bar, but my Launcher is effectively useless until I remove the battery and let the phone reset itself. I've tried this with a couple of different apps, both from the App Catalog and Homebrew apps with the same result.

Any thoughts or suggestions out there? It's not that critical since I still have 5+GB free space, but now I'm beginning to develop a new tab of apps I don't want. Slightly annoying.
    11+ yrs w/ a Palm: It's come a long way!
    Quote Originally Posted by chronic25 View Post
    I was pleased to finally install the 1.3.5 update which allowed me to install more apps. Trouble is, now that I've tested a couple of new apps and found that I didn't care for them, I cannot delete them from my Pre. When I hold down the orange button and tap an app I want deleted, the message to confirm the delete begins to appear, but the phone locks up before any buttons display.

I can switch to a different card from the launch bar, but my Launcher is effectively useless until I remove the battery and let the phone reset itself. I've tried this with a couple of different apps, both from the App Catalog and Homebrew apps with the same result.

Any thoughts or suggestions out there? It's not that critical since I still have 5+GB free space, but now I'm beginning to develop a new tab of apps I don't want. Slightly annoying.
    I had the same problem, I had to do a backup (which never works) then a full-reinstall. That cleared up the problem.