1.    #1  
    Since this patch I've been unable to even view my audio files within Music Player. Other media types are fine, but when I click Songs or even Artists the whole system just freezes until I close the player and then is very sluggish until I reboot the device. I've deleted all songs thinking one was corrupt but even with only one known good audio file on the Pre the same problem occurs. Has anyone experienced this or know of a fix?
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Auberon Barnable View Post
    Since this patch I've been unable to even view my audio files within Music Player. Other media types are fine, but when I click Songs or even Artists the whole system just freezes until I close the player and then is very sluggish until I reboot the device. I've deleted all songs thinking one was corrupt but even with only one known good audio file on the Pre the same problem occurs. Has anyone experienced this or know of a fix?
    This is precisely what I'm experiencing as well. I deleted and reinstalled, so I'm going to try it out a bit more. I searched the HOMEBREW forum for this, but there were over 90 pages to sift through and a search turned up nothing.