1.    #1  
    Shortly after updating to the new version I noticed in my inbox that I had over 200 e-mails. Every single one of those e-mails I had previously deleted and trashed off the phone. Because of this now, I have to manually delete over 200 messages that I already deleted at a previous date.

Is anybody else having this trouble? I mention this because it just accentuates the fact that the Pre can't delete entire inboxes with a few gestures.
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    Sounds like you're using POP3. Try using an IMAP server, then whatever you do on the phone, happens on the server. I don't know anyone with multiple devices for checking e-mail, who still uses POP3.
  3.    #3  
    Yes I am currently using POP3 because the particular account I'm talking about is a hotmail account... From what I've read so far to get an IMAP server for hotmail I would have to pay for it. Still though I wonder why after the update the phone decided to pull these messages back up.
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    I was wondering if anyone else is having a problem with yahoo email not being automatically downloaded to my phone. I have changed the time it downloads and I still have to do it manually. It happened after 1.3.5.
    Update:
    I removed the account and added it back. Now I keep getting the error saying my password is incorrect. It is correct though.
    Does anybody have any ideas. This is a deal breaker. I must have my email working right. I got the message again as I was writing this.
    Last edited by Yohimbe35; 01/06/2010 at 03:02 PM.
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    Bump. I need help.
    Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    I seem to recall having issues with Yahoo mail suddenly no longer recognizing a capital letter in the password. Just a thought.
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    Maybe its capitalizing the first letter and messing it up. I will try that.