Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    I'm installing the patch 1.3.5.1 and I forgot to remove Preware and all of the patches I installed in the last couple weeks.

It's rebooting now. What did I get myself into?
    You never have to remove Preware...only themes and patches. From what I read here so far, most people were unaffected by this update as it only dealt with the calendar. Next time, however, all you have to uninstall is your theme followed by your patches (that is if you use the Emergency Patch Recovery tool).
    We can not control the direction of the wind. However, we can adjust our sail.
    I removed the patches from my phone and and when I went to put them back on the opacity patch would not work.and I'm sick and F!@#$N tired of having to remove and replace patches for these updates so when I updated my wife's phone I decided to leave them on and see what would happen and the update downloaded and everything is working fine
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    I'm happy to report that nothing broke while keeping the patches on.
    I ran into the problem that when i did the update, the patches were still effective, When i tried to remove the virtual keyboard and tried to reinstall it so i could update it and it gave me an ipkg error. I tested it out on the other patches and they gave me the same problem. I ended up doctoring my phone.