Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    ok so the nexus one was announced today and will be coming to verizon in the spring. palm and verizon will announce the pre plus at ces but now that verizon customers know that the google phone is coming to verizon potential pre buyers will be waiting on the nexus one. palm needs at&t
    i believe pixi will goto every network,, maybe Pre too.
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    I disagree.
    Global Posts
    315 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Young HoV 718 View Post
    ok so the nexus one was announced today and will be coming to verizon in the spring. palm and verizon will announce the pre plus at ces but now that verizon customers know that the google phone is coming to verizon potential pre buyers will be waiting on the nexus one. palm needs at&t
    And I need an oozing sore on the middle of my forehead. NOBODY needs AT&T. They suck beyond belief. Been there, done that, REALLY glad I left.

bj
    but, at&t kinda sucks. and verizon did not tell me that. their calls drop like hookers pants, and it sounds like having good data signal is as much of an issue.

i can see how palm could use the marketing push and another channel to get the phone out to people though.
    Quote Originally Posted by vnmous1 View Post
    And I need an oozing sore on the middle of my forehead. NOBODY needs AT&T. They suck beyond belief. Been there, done that, REALLY glad I left.

bj
    Took the words right out of my mouth.. at&t is sh**, plain and simple. They've become so large, they cannot even keep up with network demands, and advancements. Hell, their network almost shuts down when the launch of a new phone (iPhone(s)) are released? They need to stop attacking Verizon Wireless, and use all that money in legal fee's they pay to try and sue VZW, to apply it to their network. The last thing at&t should be worried about is suing anyone. Wait until class action lawsuits start to fly around from customers towards at&t because they cannot deliver in their service.

Vzw needs to get their heads out of their ***** and concentrate on their plan pricing, and that ridiculous $350 Advance Handset ETF fee. The hell are they thinking...?
    My first wife thought I needed her too, and that I'd come crawling back on my hands and knees...
    Yes ... Palm needs AT&T just like Apple needs them. Lmfao.
    ATT is the worst. Cingular was very good and when they merged it was all downhill. In the old days Handspring released phones, not the carriers, they just worked on any gsm system. I took my Cingular chip put it in the Phone and it worked. Handspring didn't have to cater to the carriers by limiting things. Then the Sprint relationship evolved after Palm took over, it was downhill. ALthough I like Sprint, that is when things were blocked because Sprint didn't want them open.
    I need a pre plus even though it's not clear what the plus is about
    Quote Originally Posted by Young HoV 718 View Post
    link that says the nexus is going to verizon?
    i am pretty sure the nexus is a gsm device
    This has definitely been one of the more colorful threads. Oozing sores, hookers dropping their pants, scatology all over the place. Some topics sure do stir the emotions.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by Warblad13 View Post
    link that says the nexus is going to verizon?
    i am pretty sure the nexus is a gsm device
    Nexus IS going to Verizon..

And so you can see for yourself, and not a screen shot.

https://www.google.com/phone/choose?locale=en_US&s7e=
    Quote Originally Posted by NM08SRT8 View Post
    Nexus IS going to Verizon..

And so you can see for yourself, and not a screen shot.

https://www.google.com/phone/choose?locale=en_US&s7e=
    wow, google is going to take over the world
    Quote Originally Posted by Warblad13 View Post
    wow, google is going to take over the world
    Indeed. I would LOVE to see Apple go to VZW, "Um.. *sniffle* can we use Android?" lol! Wishful thinking sure.. but hey, this would be a Google ******'s wet dream
    with just 400,000 phones ordered by Verizon, yes I agree they need AT&T
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    On a positive note, it's good to see Palm on more than one carrier again!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  19.    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    On a positive note, it's good to see Palm on more than one carrier again!
    I knew it was gonna happen, Ruby is not a ****** I know palm loves sprint but it had to happen. I read peoples above post and I agree with all of yall, at&t is pure trash. I was a former Iphone user and switched to the sprint. Sprint is a much better network. I live in ny I have never dropped a call with sprint but with at&t it was 2 to 5 thing a day.
    what the hell is going on with all this, AT&T also getting two WebOs phones has been announced today, what is sprint getting, the shaft.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast