Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Seeing as the N1 is a HTC phone, maybe there will be a CDMA version for Sprint at some time. Doesn't the website allude to this?
    Quote Originally Posted by dkotoric1 View Post
    what the hell is going on with all this, AT&T also getting two WebOs phones has been announced today, what is sprint getting, the shaft.
    I imagine Sprint will get the next new device from Palm first. If The Pre and Pixi do well on the other carriers this could be very good for Sprint once the next gen device comes out.
    Quote Originally Posted by dkotoric1 View Post
    what the hell is going on with all this, AT&T also getting two WebOs phones has been announced today, what is sprint getting, the shaft.
    when the Pre was announced and had a huge hype following, TMobile, AT&T and Verizon subscribers felt that they were getting the shaft.

Sprint enjoyed the exclusivity for 6 months and in another 6 months Sprint will get a new Palm device.

AT&T is JUST NOW getting Android offerings. They've been "getting the shaft" for the longest time in that regard.

so what's your point other than you wanting to pound your chest?
    Quote Originally Posted by GregandTink View Post
    Seeing as the N1 is a HTC phone, maybe there will be a CDMA version for Sprint at some time. Doesn't the website allude to this?
    not necessarily on that website, but Google has said that they want the phone on every carrier.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroove View Post
    Well, you could be right.

I'm thinking about changing to Verizon since it will soon have the new Pre, Nexus One and it already has the Droid. Of all carriers I believe by spring Verizon will have the most solid variety of smartphones.
    I love my Pre, but I see myself getting a new device before the year mark.
    When I was with Verizon, I was always getting Sprint envy. Sprint got the cooler CDMA phones first all the time.

I'm willing to bet that Sprint will have a better smartphone lineup than Verizon come spring.

Sprint already had the Hero, Moment, and Pre before Verizon got the Droid.

If anything, TMobile is the provider to be jealous of right now, but nobody is crying about them.
    Quote Originally Posted by chud311 View Post
    When I was with Verizon, I was always getting Sprint envy. Sprint got the cooler CDMA phones first all the time.

I'm willing to bet that Sprint will have a better smartphone lineup than Verizon come spring.

Sprint already had the Hero, Moment, and Pre before Verizon got the Droid.

If anything, TMobile is the provider to be jealous of right now, but nobody is crying about them.
    Ya but this time around, Verizon is getting the Pre, Nexus One, and a few other phones while they already have the DROID. They are all great devices. While Sprint only has the PRE and nothing new was announced by sprint last night. This sucks. I'm really considering switching to verizon.
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericMusings View Post
    iPhone?
    I see what you did there. +1.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123