Global Posts
    201 Global Posts
    Haven't looked into the Pre for a while, but now that it may come to Verizon...

I currently use a Palm Centro, and for as antiquated as Palm OS is, I have to say, it does work well. My main interest is in a good phone, which the Centro is (I use a replacement phone app, really nice called Takephone...), and most importantly, the calendar. I use Datebk6, and I have found nothing anywhere as good as that. iPhone as an app that is getting very good, called Pocket Informant, which as of the next release will have templating, which I just adore. So, pre pals, how are folks doing with the calendar? The beauty of Datebk6 is the ease of data entry.
    Quote Originally Posted by dndrich View Post
    Haven't looked into the Pre for a while, but now that it may come to Verizon...

I currently use a Palm Centro, and for as antiquated as Palm OS is, I have to say, it does work well. My main interest is in a good phone, which the Centro is (I use a replacement phone app, really nice called Takephone...), and most importantly, the calendar. I use Datebk6, and I have found nothing anywhere as good as that. iPhone as an app that is getting very good, called Pocket Informant, which as of the next release will have templating, which I just adore. So, pre pals, how are folks doing with the calendar? The beauty of Datebk6 is the ease of data entry.
    I my opinion, the Pre calendar is "ok"...it does not have anywhere near the features of Datebk6 or Pocket Informant...nor does it have all the features that the google calendar has online. It could use some help ... and I am sure that it will get there..or some developer will write a better calendar...we can only hope.

Scott