Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Didn't mean to be rude, but there has got to be a less intrusive way to apply patches for Web OS.
  2.    #22  
    Hey chud311 thats pretty funny about it making them sick to their stomach
    Am I getting this right? We don"t have to un-patch? Or is this a "@ your own risk kinda thing"?
    Just updated w/out un-patching(theme and all). Took about 10 min. Everything seems to be working fine. Thanks Shadavis08...
    just updated without un-patching too. no problems at all after update. These are the installed packages that I have in preware:

20 apps
    3 linux apps
    20 patches
    4 services
    1 theme
    7 unknown

I only uninstalled 1 patch (Default to month view) before I updated but it went smooth and no damaged phone.

watch out... Im not recommending to update with patches and themes installed! I was literally praying so my Pre wouldn't brick while updating. lol
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    I'm not complaining, actually kind of happy that it seems palm is on top of things. Just wondering if anyone knows or has a link to what it is that this latest update is supposed to address?
    I believe this is a link for release notes.

Palm Support : Palm Pixi for Sprint - Software update information for Palm Pixi Sprint p120eww

I hope I did this correctly.
    1. I updated with patches and themes and had no problems whatsoever.
    2. As someone who uses Exchange, and speaking for the other enterprise users, this was a necessary update if Palm wants to keep a business user consumer base. They already lost some enterprise customers because of the delay in implementing Exchange security (it was not in the original launch-day OS).
    3. WebOSInternals and Jason (WOSQI) are working together to allow all future updates to occur without having to remove patches.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12