Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I just reboot the thing and it gets fixed
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
    Having to reboot the phone 2 or 3 times a day whenever I need to send a txt message is not a fix, sorry.
    Quote Originally Posted by perhapstv View Post
    Having to reboot the phone 2 or 3 times a day whenever I need to send a txt message is not a fix, sorry.
    On my Pre it happens about once every 4 or 3 days. And now that my gf has it, it haven't happened to her a single time, and she's been using the phone for a week.

She doesn't have patches or custom kernels btw
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    In my experience this happens only when I have to use some generic charger and not the original Palm one. My Pre is very particular about its charger.
    One of my old Pre's had this issue. I swaped out.
    my verizon pre had it. Never heard of sprint ones... Anyone have verizon problems? Palm did a software update for verizon, maybe sprint needs that update now?
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IcerC View Post
    my verizon pre had it. Never heard of sprint ones... Anyone have verizon problems? Palm did a software update for verizon, maybe sprint needs that update now?
    I'm on VZW and it's happened to me a couple of times... but it's never been so bad that I've had to come here and complain about it. I assume I either did a Luna restart or pulled the battery or something along those lines.

I don't recall if it's happened to me since 1.4.5, but I'll make a mental note to come to this thread if it does.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12