Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    The phone looks like its pretty cool. gotta hurt palm
    Quote Originally Posted by kunedogg View Post
    The phone looks like its pretty cool. gotta hurt palm
    Especially since its going to verizon next it seems.
    i disagree even the reviews have stated the os is not anywhere near as polished as webos
    Global Posts
    147 Global Posts
    I saw it, and as soon as I saw that it had LED notifications out of the box, I went from 99%-100% on knowing I will get it.
    I want that phone so bad. Sadly I don't have tmobile anymore and don't pay my bill.
  6.    #6  
    my sister works for sprint and she said she should hear in the next couple of days if it will be coming to sprint.
    Global Posts
    386 Global Posts
    Well the Engadget review said it was nothing Earth shattering, and Engadget did give us an app so they must be right. I think it will hurt palm simply because it is part of the overall onslaught of Android. I mean they are currently on three careers in the US and in some cases with two form factors. I was one who initial thought having so many phones would be problematic, but in this case I think it will work in their favor in regards to solidifying the Android name in the minds of consumers. I love Palm, but I know they definitely have to be feeling the pressure.
    Quote Originally Posted by kunedogg View Post
    my sister works for sprint and she said she should hear in the next couple of days if it will be coming to sprint.
    Let us know, that should be interesting. I think the biggest issue for many Android users is speed and lag. Even the Pre could use a speed boost.
    Quote Originally Posted by Siraris View Post
    I saw it, and as soon as I saw that it had LED notifications out of the box, I went from 99%-100% on knowing I will get it.
    dude LED notifications? There is a tweak for this for the Pre.

big deal.
    It looks like an awsome phone but its not on sprint so oh well.
    Nice screen once again. Still nothing to love about android though. It's a mess.
    higher specs the the palm offernings, voice recording, video recording. i like android. updated look and icons. Plus going to Veriozon. Don't see much not to like.
    Is the OP really pretending like this is new news?
    Google has much more money to invest into research, programming...If only Palm had as much money to spend, pre would be in much better shape. I really hope iphone-like apps are coming soon. Nexus is running 1 ghz cortex processor, very fast.
    And you all do know that Palm's announcement is this Thursday, right? All of the wailing and gnashing of teeth should at least wait until we see what Palm has up its sleeve.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    I think the OP was just starting convo...

I watched the live stream when they were showing off the voice to text. VERY nice. But the rest is just OK.

One note, since they will be making the N1 for verizon, I assume if unlocked I can use on the CDMA sprint network?
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmagic01 View Post
    higher specs the the palm offernings, voice recording, video recording. i like android. updated look and icons. Plus going to Veriozon. Don't see much not to like.
    Verizon is a good thing? I've never thought of it in that way. Does Sprint have horrible coverage where you are? I've heard there are places like that...
    +1
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    773 Global Posts
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast