Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Updating to 1.3.5.1 today and got the error message so I doctored my phone and when it resets it just sits at the screen that says PALM...doctored again..same result....what should I do?? Keep trying? Call Palm? Sprint? Any ideas??
    I could use some help too. I cannot unistall my theme? Preware has gone crazy on me. Any suggestions beyond Doctering my pre?
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Ya its pretty frustrating....
    Global Posts
    603 Global Posts
    Do live chat with Palm, they're very helpful....
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Ill try that thanks
    You said that you reset, have you just done a reset, or have you tried pulling the battery (with the phone disconnected from any power source)?

If not, give that a shot.
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Ive pulled the battery too yes
    Quote Originally Posted by bigb83 View Post
    Ive pulled the battery too yes
    What do you mean by phone reset? Is your phone booting to the regular home screen on your Pre or does it get stuck booting at a certain point?
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    It stays at the PALM screnn like when you turn the phone on in the morning...
    So what happens when you Webdr it? Does the Webdr recognize the phone (Progress bar movement on the Webdr)?
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Ya ive doctored it twice...it goes thru the normal motions..says its done..resets the phone but just sits at the PALM screen forever
    You'll probably need to return it to Sprint. I've never seen a Pre not take the Webdr correctly to the point where it will not return to a normal boot.
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Just got done chatting with Palm...they weren't too helpful...told me to keep dr. it til it works pretty much...asked them if it doesnt then what? They said to come back and chat again..ugh so over this lol
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Well Ive had the phone since July...would Sprint even do anything?
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Thanks to all that tried to help...

update: Contacted Palm they told me to contact Sprint so I did...they told me its an insurance issue..I told them I shouldnt have to pay the 100 dollar deductible since it wasnt my fault...well the insurance charged me but sprint put a 100 dollar credit on the account! New Pre will be here tomorrow! Just have to use my old Instinct for 2 days lol