1.    #1  
    Here is a screen shot of my Screen and Lock app as I noticed that the screen is just not turning off. Check this out.

How and where did I get this glitch from??? It's actually funny if someone is messing around in the WebOS Quick Install tweaks and whatnot.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I am equivalent to a man dammit.
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    I'm assuming you've installed the no auto-off when charging tweak, and this time will show up when the phone is hooked to a usb cord for charging. This is how the phone stays lit. Every once in a while the phone gets stuck in this setting when you've unplugged the phone from the usb and all you have to do is select it and change the value to 30 seconds.
    Quote Originally Posted by voltageROCK View Post
    Here is a screen shot of my Screen and Lock app as I noticed that the screen is just not turning off. Check this out.

How and where did I get this glitch from??? It's actually funny if someone is messing around in the WebOS Quick Install tweaks and whatnot.
    Love the Thread title you get a Thanks for that alone.... LOL.

ok you too bjharada
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by bjharada View Post
    I'm assuming you've installed the no auto-off when charging tweak, and this time will show up when the phone is hooked to a usb cord for charging. This is how the phone stays lit. Every once in a while the phone gets stuck in this setting when you've unplugged the phone from the usb and all you have to do is select it and change the value to 30 seconds.
    Thank you so much for the answer. I must have installed that patch accidentally. Like I've said many many times before, this website is phenomenal for answers to questions and is also filled with genius's. I am honored to be a part of this community. Thanks again BJ (Biggest Jack), probably not even near your name but just for fun time 35 reasons.

Pea soup.
    I am equivalent to a man dammit.