1.    #1  
    i can still see the wifi network in my house but it wont connect to it... no errors, no prompts, just says connecting then stops... any suggestions?
    try disconnecting ur modem and restaring ur pre , add again the pasdword and should work!
  3.    #3  
    still doesnt work... very strange... computers in the house are all connecting fine... the last thing i want to do is doctor it
  4. ay
    Global Posts
    772 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hoppy785 View Post
    still doesnt work... very strange... computers in the house are all connecting fine... the last thing i want to do is doctor it
    Try restarting the Pre. I have this problem occasionally at home (although strangely never at work), and a reboot of either the Pre, router, or both always seems to clear this up for me.
    Yeah, mine never connects either. A reset will stop the searching, but it doesn't fix wifi. Could it be that MyTether has broken
    my pixi keeps going to 1x mode every now and then after the newest update. also i notice i had to resync my contacts after the update?
    i just did a full erase & my wifi is still just spooling without connecting to anything. all happened after the 1.3.5 update (wasn't able to uninstall patches beforehand). any suggestions?