Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I haven't had a chance to look through my phone yet today, and i know that the purpose of this little update was solely to fix the calendar issue, but i was wondering if anybody found anything else new besides that. --- run-on sentence, yes i know.. sorry to all the grammar teachers out there, shaking their heads in dismay .
    Thanx in advance,
    Last edited by dbdoinit; 01/05/2010 at 10:23 AM.
    with 1 mb , you expecting more? Lol
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by SISGO View Post
    No, not really. I was just hoping that maybe I missed something.
    Just wishful thinking, that's all.
    Exchange died entirely. Still trying to figure out whats wrong. Erg
    With the average patch running in at about 2.5kb, it's not an unreasonable question
    With the update being a +0.0.0.1 and it's close release to 1.3.5, it's safe to assume that it only fixed the calendar issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChasT View Post
    With the average patch running in at about 2.5kb, it's not an unreasonable question
    Palm could be rounding up
    Quote Originally Posted by ChasT View Post
    like you said a PATCH....!
    Mine got the new native app for time travel. Its ok but it takes up 6.9 gb of space. thats my only complaint
  10.    #10  
    like you said a PATCH....!
    A coupla patchlike fixes could make a big difference though.
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    I mistakenly updated my Pre last night without removing my patches. It appears to be OK today, though!
    Current Phone(s): HTC Inspire "4G" & Pre 2
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Mo View Post
    With the update being a +0.0.0.1 and it's close release to 1.3.5, it's safe to assume that it only fixed the calendar issue.
    Ok. So i'm assuming ( -- i hate assuming) that nobody found anything else, huh?
    Just calendar thingy and the new video recorder is all I got.
    would be nice if we could snag the updates when they are downloaded and look at what's in them... I guess that would be possible using Internalz... The update I just downloaded for my wife's new Pixi would have been bigger, since it was going from 1.2.9 to 1.3.5.1.
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    2 weeks and 1 mb, what else is Palm supposed to do?
    Quote Originally Posted by landford View Post
    Just calendar thingy and the new video recorder is all I got.
    That's all you got? Didn't you get the voice recorder?
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
  17.    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ78 View Post
    2 weeks and 1 mb, what else is Palm supposed to do?
    I never said they were supposed to do anything in 2 weeks and 1 mb, did I? All I asked (and i know i made this clear) was if, even though it was very small, did anybody find anything else?
    WTH is so bad about that question?
    Really.
  18.    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    That's all you got? Didn't you get the voice recorder?
    Ridiculing somebody's thread is a violation.
    I have not noticed anything other than the announced changes.

Quote Originally Posted by glenada View Post
    I mistakenly updated my Pre last night without removing my patches. It appears to be OK today, though!
    I removed all of mine first, then when reinstalling, i noticed that all the patches had a version label on them saying 1.3.5-1, not 1.3.5.1, which to me means that since the update was so close to the previous one, my guess is that the were compatable with web os 1.3.5 and 1.3.5.1
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    I noticed my battery just drained to nothing and I have never had that happen before and I was not hardly even using my phone with nothing else new on there.

Is that part of the update?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast